Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Re: An Even Closer Look: 2020 WR draft class

Waldman's RSP came out this evening.

Anyone know anything about Bryan Edwards, South Carolina?

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Waldman's RSP came out this evening.

Anyone know anything about Bryan Edwards, South Carolina?
    Size/physicality/catch radius type with lazy hands, mediocre athleticism and a limited route tree is my understanding. I haven’t looked too closely at him because I don’t love that profile, so I might be underrating him.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Size/physicality/catch radius type with lazy hands, mediocre athleticism and a limited route tree is my understanding. I haven’t looked too closely at him because I don’t love that profile, so I might be underrating him.
    Some are high on him. I'm starting to like Duvernay as our second WR pick. That or Hill

Basically Edwards seems like Boykin with a longer track record of production but without the ridiculous SPARQ and with more inconsistent catch technique. And he’s projected to go in the same range.

If he falls to the 5th or later I’m interested but at his current stock (3rd or 4th) there are guys I like much better in that tier.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Some are high on him. I'm starting to like Duvernay as our second WR pick. That or Hill
    If we get Duvernay and Claypool, our offense will be flat out terrifying. Imagine if you would a faster Hurst (Claypool) full skilled at blocking down field along with a slightly larger, but more tightly wound, version of Steve Smith (Duvernay) sharing the field with Lamar Jackson, Hollywood Brown, and Myles Boykin.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Van Jefferson is still my guy, Jeudy-lite for one fifth of the draft capital.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Valhain View Post
    Van Jefferson is still my guy, Jeudy-lite for one fifth of the draft capital.
    Val, if he's the 2nd WR the Ravens draft, I'd be OK with that :

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal.../van-jefferson

"He decided to transfer as a graduate student after the season (2017), finding a new home in Gainesville. Jefferson started all 13 games in his first year in Florida, leading the team in receiving (35 receptions, 503 yards, 14.4 average, six touchdowns), and did so again as a senior (49 receptions, 657 yards, 13.4 average, six touchdowns)."

... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    If we get Duvernay and Claypool, our offense will be flat out terrifying. Imagine if you would a faster Hurst (Claypool) full skilled at blocking down field along with a slightly larger, but more tightly wound, version of Steve Smith (Duvernay) sharing the field with Lamar Jackson, Hollywood Brown, and Myles Boykin.
    This is beyond hyperbole my friend. In no world should Duvernay be compared to Steve Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I think comparing Duvernay to Steve Smith is irresponsible. Stop that.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    This is beyond hyperbole my friend. In no world should Duvernay be compared to Steve Smith.
    ^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I think comparing Duvernay to Steve Smith is irresponsible. Stop that.
    ^^^^