Thread: The Flu

Blog Entries

Re: The Flu

Is there a flaw in his Flu(e) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AjJViI8tLg

... Bc

Blog Entries

He’s needs some Elderberry syrup. That stuff works wonders.

Blog Entries

They just have to be over the flu by next Tuesday, so they can practice on their normal schedule. I think they will be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He’s needs some Elderberry syrup. That stuff works wonders.
    For real? I had never heard of this before in my life, but I just saw a commercial for it on TV haha and then saw your comment and now I'm like "Hmm...."

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    The flu is a viral infection and you don't catch it by standing in the rain.
    That's right. You get it from mixing the wasabi in with the soy sauce, when you eat sushi.

Everyone knows that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    For real? I had never heard of this before in my life, but I just saw a commercial for it on TV haha and then saw your comment and now I'm like "Hmm...."
    Yeah, for real, it works. My family started taking it bout 3 years ago and it helps keep you from getting it and shorting the duration and lessening the impact if you do get it. My wife actually started a business making it, the place that sells the most of it are pharmacies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Speaking of, the flu ravaged my family the past week. I still haven't had a Christmas dinner yet.

Absolute horseshit.
    Sorry to hear! I woke up with a stomach bug two Christmases ago and it was horrible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think the point was, if he already had the flu, he probably shouldn't be in the cold rain for 3 hours.
    Seems correct to me as the flu could lead to pneumonia, then we have some real issues.

9. Re: The Flu

Yeah, for real, it works. My family started taking it bout 3 years ago and it helps keep you from getting it and shorting the duration and lessening the impact if you do get it. My wife actually started a business making it, the place that sells the most of it are pharmacies.
    We bought some a month or two ago. Never had it before. For some reason, I couldn't get past the smell. Is it supposed to smell weird or did someone not know what they were doing when making it? Also, it was very watery, not like what we expected a syrup to be like. We ended up just throwing it away.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    We bought some a month or two ago. Never had it before. For some reason, I couldn't get past the smell. Is it supposed to smell weird or did someone not know what they were doing when making it? Also, it was very watery, not like what we expected a syrup to be like. We ended up just throwing it away.
    Sounds like you got some bad stuff. Elderberry is delicious.

Blog Entries

This? And, do you take it at the first sign of flu, or do you take it every day as a preventive measure?

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/sa...4aArW6EALw_wcB

Elderberry is usually made into an extract with alcohol. Whether you use vodka, brandy or grain will affect the taste. you need to add sugar or honey to make syrup like.
    "Find #20 on every play"