Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 484950
    Blog Entries

Re: Black Monday & Coaching Tracker 2019 Edition

well I advise him to rent, don't buy

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Let me clarify...I think Josh has been their preferred choice all along and everyone else they interviewed was a "due diligence" exercise. If someone wowed them before getting to Josh, then they would hire that guy. Once they kept the interviewing schedule going. I figured G-Ro was out of the running.
    And that's very possible.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    Let me clarify...I think Josh has been their preferred choice all along and everyone else they interviewed was a "due diligence" exercise. If someone wowed them before getting to Josh, then they would hire that guy. Once they kept the interviewing schedule going. I figured G-Ro was out of the running.
    Bill Belichick was screwing him to keep him off the giants to try to prevent him from being taken away (Bill would have to start over with new OC and QB and that's a lot of work), but it looks like the Browns waited for him...

Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reporting that Browns job may come down to either McDaniels or Stefanski. GRO ain't going no where. Then again we all kind of already knew that.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Jeremy Fowler of ESPN reporting that Browns job may come down to either McDaniels or Stefanski. GRO ain't going no where. Then again we all kind of already knew that.
    Dear Lord Sweet Baby Jesus Thank you for gifting Ravens fans and all NFL Fans especially of the AFC North Jimmy & Dee Haslam who are about to make yet another awesomely bad choice.

Everywhere in the Mid Atlantic Ravens, Steelers and Bengals fans rejoice at what is "The Factory of Sadness that is the Cleveland Browns".

Its a good day to be a Ravens fan, we are keeping both coordinators

Blog Entries

Felger and Mazz think that the Patriots STC will be a disaster for the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Cian Fahey does too, just based off his press conference.

Before the presser Fahey thought it was probably a smart hire. Judge must've really come off bad. Gase-esque.

Blog Entries

Black Monday & Coaching Tracker 2019 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Panthers hired their guy and they responded like parents running into Toys R Us at 1145 on Christmas Eve

Another yes man for Gettleman

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post

Before the presser Fahey thought it was probably a smart hire. Judge must've really come off bad. Gase-esque.
    Exactly, totally based on his over the top m borderline crazy press conference. They are looking forward to the flames.

Blog Entries

Did you hear it? It was nutty, "we are going to play every play like it will live forever in history" and stuff like that. Crazy!

Blog Entries

I heard it since my son is a Giants fan. We watched it together. Judge seemed fine. There weren't a lot of details and he wasn't trying to charm anyone. There was a lot of talk about Saban and Belichick which is obviously what he was told to talk about. I didn't read much into it. This is a guy that few people ever heard of before he became a candidate and the best thing to do is to wait and see. I do like how another special teams coach is getting a shot. It sure worked for us

Browns board Barking Hard seriously wants this to get done

https://www.barkinghard.com/forums/t...AD-2020/page22

interesting point; Belichek has never won a ring without Josh McDaniels on staff
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)