Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Beckham & Landry troll Peters after deal

The Browns are 6-9 this year, so even if they win their last game, they will finish the season with a losing record...again. The Browns and their fans really need to STFU until they at least have a winning season.

The Browns went 9-7 in 2002 and 10-6 in 2007. I believe that those were the only two years when they finished with a winning record since they came back into the league in 1999. So, 2 winning seasons in the past 21 years. Now, that is pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Re: Beckham & Landry troll Peters after deal

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    One said “perfect” the other said “can’t wait”. What am I missing I fail to see the trash talk.
    Same

Man when are those two just going to come out and get married......

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    The Browns are 6-9 this year, so even if they win their last game, they will finish the season with a losing record...again. The Browns and their fans really need to STFU until they at least have a winning season.

The Browns went 9-7 in 2002 and 10-6 in 2007. I believe that those were the only two years when they finished with a winning record since they came back into the league in 1999. So, 2 winning seasons in the past 21 years. Now, that is pathetic.
    The Browns' record from 2010-2019 is 42-115-1 and by far the worst in the NFL.
    They are the only NFL team without a winning record in any year during the decade.

Prior to being real, this would have made a nice article from TheOnion.

One said “perfect” the other said “can’t wait”. What am I missing I fail to see the trash talk.
    Are you and Baldy being serious? The decline in use of the sarcasm icon has made it difficult to tell on the boards the last few years. They are obviously intimating that Peters sucks and they can't wait to continue showing the league that, and also that the Ravens are not smart for signing him. I like the fact that signing Peters caused them both to react at all. Like...why? I know Peters can get under the skin of opposing WRs, but Landry and Odell just lost to the Ravens and were eliminated from the playoffs by them...AT HOME. Neither of them had a major impact in the game. How obtuse and self unaware do you have to be to remind people of that? Also, don't they have a game tomorrow? Week in and week out the Browns are still talking on Friday and Saturday about the previous week's game. That's a sign of very poor focus. I used to like Landry but now I think he is a "perfect" fit in Cleveland and I "can't wait" for Beckham to re-commit this offseason to being in Cleveland too...i'm certain he will.

It's "shade"

"trying to act in a slick, or casual manner by using something against someone, disrespecting, insulting, judging, etc."

"Cant wait" has an underlying meaning for "cant wait to torch you" or something of that nature.

Meaning Peters sucks so they will have easy great games against him 2 times a year. Most disillusion and dysfunction one could assemble on one team.

Fucking Turds, what a joke!!

Peters has as many touchdowns (3) as OBJ this season

I bet Peters is also looking forward to 3 more years of ending their season.

my thoughts exactly. what are they supposed to tweet? "oh no, we're doomed." so much reposting clickbait lately.

They are all about the money. That why they are stuck in Cleveland players who sign here are looking to not only get paid but compete for championships.

Quote Originally Posted by DColeman View Post
    Man when are those two just going to come out and get married......
    It's just two men sharing the night
    It might seem wrong but it's just right!
    It's just two men sharing each other
    It's just two men like loving brothers
    One on top and one on bottom
    One inside and one is out
    One is screaming, he's so happy
    The other's screaming a passionate shout!

It's the Nightman
    The feelings so wrong and right, man
    They're feeling so wrong and right, man