Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Beckham & Landry troll Peters after deal

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    my thoughts exactly. what are they supposed to tweet? "oh no, we're doomed." so much reposting clickbait lately.
    They’re definitely talking shit. Tho the video Humphrey posted where Peters calls them homegirls might have had something to do with it

I'll take my chances with our tremendous secondary against two high paid pedestrian malcontents. Serioisly, three seasons ago OBJ was hailed as top 3 WR in the league if not the best and he sucked this season. That locker room is toxic and they will NEVER have success with the current regime.

Clowns. Looking forward to Humph and Peters shutting them down for years.

Bring on the playoffs... Can't wait (in my best Bart Scott impression)

Blog Entries

they're both likely on other teams next year so who gives a shit?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

This is exactly why the Browns are a joke. The Ravens are getting ready for the playoffs a second year in a row while Landry and ODB are already on vacation. Peters already has the last laugh.

I’m just old ( school !) I wish all these guys wou just shut up And let their play on the field do the talking.

Quote Originally Posted by IneligibleRcvrGate View Post
    They’re definitely talking shit. Tho the video Humphrey posted where Peters calls them homegirls might have had something to do with it
    talking shit and trolling are different things. i talk shit to my buddies all the time. and if i were an NFL receiver and my division opponent signed a pro-bowl CB, i would tweet out "bring it on" cause i'm a baller and i got swagger. that's the stuff that makes division rivalries great. you want guys like that on your team. and i want guys like that in the AFCN. as great as it would be for the Ravens to dominate the division and go 6-0 every year, this division has not been nearly as fun as it was at the height of the Steelers/Ravens rivalry.

but if Ravens fans get butthurt every time someone tweets out the tiniest bit of shit-talk, that makes us look pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBALL View Post
    I’m just old ( school !) I wish all these guys wou just shut up And let their play on the field do the talking.
    Twitter and social media + ego = asshole amplification

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    This is exactly why the Browns are a joke. The Ravens are getting ready for the playoffs a second year in a row while Landry and ODB are already on vacation. Peters already has the last laugh.
    ODB? you mean this guy?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    my thoughts exactly. what are they supposed to tweet? "oh no, we're doomed." so much reposting clickbait lately.
    How about say nothing? That is an option as well. Do your talking on the field like a real man. They didnt so they revert to twitter like teenaged girls.

Blog Entries

This was a little bit of trash talk but probably not overboard. If this was coming from fans, then it would be truly ridiculous. But this is the way opposing players talk to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    This was a little bit of trash talk but probably not overboard. If this was coming from fans, then it would be truly ridiculous. But this is the way opposing players talk to each other.
    On the field, yes. Off the field, it’s bush league.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    On the field, yes. Off the field, it’s bush league.
    Cleveland renders players irrelevant so no body knows or even cares what they said, most of all Peters I’m sure.