Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beckham & Landry troll Peters after deal

Not sure the Browns should be trolling anyone.

https://heavy.com/sports/2019/12/ode...marcus-peters/

Blog Entries

Re: Beckham & Landry troll Peters after deal

Lmao what a sad team

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Lmao what a sad team
    They will beat the Bengals, and that will have them fall further in the 2020 NFL draft too... Bc

OBJ can't wait to get blanketed again?? Spoken like a true turd.

Lmao we eliminated them from the playoffs 6 days ago and one of the key plays when the game was still in doubt was Peters going stride for stride with Odell 40 yards downfield and breaking up the pass

MP will be trolling them when they're playing Madden in 2 weeks, and they're looking for a new coach. Browns gonna Browns.

One said “perfect” the other said “can’t wait”. What am I missing I fail to see the trash talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    One said “perfect” the other said “can’t wait”. What am I missing I fail to see the trash talk.
    Are you and Baldy being serious? The decline in use of the sarcasm icon has made it difficult to tell on the boards the last few years. They are obviously intimating that Peters sucks and they can't wait to continue showing the league that, and also that the Ravens are not smart for signing him. I like the fact that signing Peters caused them both to react at all. Like...why? I know Peters can get under the skin of opposing WRs, but Landry and Odell just lost to the Ravens and were eliminated from the playoffs by them...AT HOME. Neither of them had a major impact in the game. How obtuse and self unaware do you have to be to remind people of that? Also, don't they have a game tomorrow? Week in and week out the Browns are still talking on Friday and Saturday about the previous week's game. That's a sign of very poor focus. I used to like Landry but now I think he is a "perfect" fit in Cleveland and I "can't wait" for Beckham to re-commit this offseason to being in Cleveland too...i'm certain he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Meaning Peters sucks so they will have easy great games against him 2 times a year. Most disillusion and dysfunction one could assemble on one team.

Fucking Turds, what a joke!!

Any chance they are commenting bc excited about competing against him 2x/year. I couldn’t tell if it was trolling or that.

Landry doesn’t strike me as an idiot but several years in a locker room w Kitchens obj and manziel Jr could do it to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Any chance they are commenting bc excited about competing against him 2x/year. I couldn’t tell if it was trolling or that.

Landry doesn’t strike me as an idiot but several years in a locker room w Kitchens obj and manziel Jr could do it to anyone
    Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Caps&Ravens View Post
    Yelling “come get me” during the Cardinals game qualifies him as an idiot.