Baker Being Baker

https://twitter.com/ComplexSports/st...08337914548226

I didn't know if this was posted in a thread yet, but this is some funny shit to go along with losing to a 1-14 Bengals team.

No more dumb comments so the thread doesn't get closed. Thanks.

*edit: URL fixed.

Re: Baker Being Baker

Bad url man.

Baker has a lot more in common with Manziel than people are willing to discuss. Their whole mentality and chip on the shoulder tough guy shit totally the same energy. Imagine if they gave Manziel the keys to Chubb, OBJ, Landry... I doubt he crashes and burns like he did.

Johnny with the current roster definitely has more success and Baker with the old Browns roster definitely face plants even worse

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Baker has a lot more in common with Manziel than people are willing to discuss. Their whole mentality and chip on the shoulder tough guy shit totally the same energy. Imagine if they gave Manziel the keys to Chubb, OBJ, Landry... I doubt he crashes and burns like he did.

Johnny with the current roster definitely has more success and Baker with the old Browns roster definitely face plants even worse
    I'd agree with that. I know for sure, if it weren't for the Browns, no way Faker Baker goes #1 overall.

Lamar Jackson: "Not bad for a running back."
    Baker Mayfield: "Not bad for a plumber."