Page 99 of 102 FirstFirst ... 979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 1216

Thread: Wrasslin'

Blog Entries

Re: Wrasslin'

The FTR vs. Bullet Club Gold match from Collision last week may be the best TV match I've ever watched. I realize that is recency bias and the fact that I literally can't remember every single TV wrestling match I've watched over the past 30+ years. But that match was fantastic. Juice Robinson is fast becoming a favorite of mine and Jay White is basically the ideal modern wrestler. I don't need to say anything about FTR, we already have known they're amazing. Dax is the best in the business. Collision thus far is easily the best wrestling show on TV we've gotten in a long time. There is such an enormous gap in quality between Dynamite and Collision it's hard to believe it's the same company.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

MJF and Adam Cole together are the most entertaining act AEW has put out in a while IMO. I don't imagine they'll be beating FTR and assume they are going to split them up soon but they might want to change plans and run with it. They got the entire crowd to pop for a double clothesline.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the manís preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

3. Re: Wrasslin'

Alpha bad boy Shawn Michaels smashes Marty Janetty head through a window causing a lot of bleeding.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

4. Re: Wrasslin'

Janetty looking for revenge swings a mirror at Michaels but pulling manager Sherri in front of it causing her to be knocked out.
    The wife put her hand on her knee for healing and the husband on his crotch.

Wife: "Husband the pastor can only do healing miracles, not raise the dead!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    MJF and Adam Cole together are the most entertaining act AEW has put out in a while IMO. I don't imagine they'll be beating FTR and assume they are going to split them up soon but they might want to change plans and run with it. They got the entire crowd to pop for a double clothesline.
    The crowd was applauding MJF too...

RIP Bray Wyatt.

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...tt-dies-age-36

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    RIP Bray Wyatt.

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/...tt-dies-age-36

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    He died from a heart attack. Caught Covid which exacerbated existed heart problems.

Blog Entries

Cool story...my wife casually mentioned the other day that our son's (2 years old) friend's grandfather was a "famous" wrestler. I'm like yeah right, maybe he had a dark match or something. So I inquired as to the name and she only had the last name...Whistler. Did some research. Kid's dad's name is John Whistler, son of Lawrence Whistler aka...Larry Zybysko. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaat. The next question was when is the birthday party and is he coming? Wife was like oh so you'll go if he's there but not just to go? I was like yep. LMAO.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 09-19-2023 at 08:13 PM.
    back on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Cool story...my wife casually mentioned the other day that our son's (2 years old) friend's grandfather was a "famous" wrestler. I'm like yeah right, maybe he had a dark match or something. So I inquired as to the name and she only had the last name...Whistler. Did some research. Kid's dad's name is John Whistler, son of Lawrence Whistler aka...Larry Zybysko. I was like whaaaaaaaaaaat. The next question was when is the birthday party and is he coming? Wife was like oh so you'll go if he's there but not just to go? I was like yep. LMAO.
    You have to go!

The Judgment Day has Rhea. I can now see Nia Jax joining the Bloodline....

Blog Entries

One thing AEW needs to do: hire professional referees or train the ones they have better.

Last night in the Moxley/Fenix match, Fenix gave Mox a sit out piledriver, which was botched and Moxley's head hit the mat - this wasn't Austin/Owen but his head definitely hits the mat. Fenix went for the pin and Rick Knox counted 2 then stopped like a fuckin idiot for no reason because that wasn't supposed to be the finish. All this was in clear view of the camera with Moxley making literally zero movement and Knox stopping the count anyway. So he fucked that up, and then Fenix improvises and picks Mox up and gives him ANOTHER sit out piledriver in which Mox's head hits the mat AGAIN. This time Knox does count the 3. Seriously, what the fuck? This dude could have been paralyzed because of Knox.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Oh, and to make matters worse for AEW, Adam Cole, one of the key players in the only interesting storyline in the company, apparently hurt his leg/knee jumping off the ramp last night. Serious enough he had to go to the hospital. Tough times for AEW. Not selling tickets and ratings are not great.

Going to be honest my interest died when they sided with Junglefuck over CM Punk even though Junglefuck was the one that started it. I didn't watch at all last week and only watch a bit last night.
    back on twitter