Page 96 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 1203

Thread: Wrasslin'

Blog Entries

Re: Wrasslin'

RIP to him again, have to say I will never understand people not wearing their seatbelt.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    RIP to him again, have to say I will never understand people not wearing their seatbelt.
    Seatbelts are at best 50/50. The other driver here had hers on. Still cost her life. Hopefully his kids come out ok. Super sad news here on the Delmarva today. Condolences to both families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences to both of their families and other loved ones. Hope the daughters will be alright.
    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    What Is It About Me?
    http://www.justbringingtheraw.com/columns/what-is-it-about-me.html

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Seatbelts are at best 50/50. The other driver here had hers on. Still cost her life. Hopefully his kids come out ok. Super sad news here on the Delmarva today. Condolences to both families

Yeah, for sure, I'm just saying, it always gets me because not wearing my seatbelt is something that literally has never crossed my mind in my 36 years on this planet. It's just one of those things that "does not compute" in my brain.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Yeah, for sure, I'm just saying, it always gets me because not wearing my seatbelt is something that literally has never crossed my mind in my 36 years on this planet. It's just one of those things that "does not compute" in my brain.
    Yeah. It’s your age. I grew up without seatbelts. No bike helmet and all that jazz. But I get your point.

Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/mattkoonmusic/st...70607894511616

is this the closest we've ever come to a wrestler possibly dying on live American TV? Has that ever happened? I know Owen, but the actual fall wasn't broadcast. Inches from disaster. Enough flips! These moves are beautiful but they aren't wrestling and these guys are risking serious injury or worse at times...
    back on twitter

is this the closest we've ever come to a wrestler possibly dying on live American TV? Has that ever happened? I know Owen, but the actual fall wasn't broadcast. Inches from disaster. Enough flips! These moves are beautiful but they aren't wrestling and these guys are risking serious injury or worse at times...
    That is just insanity for ratings.

Don't bring this up on social media. The diehard AEW fans will attack you and call you all sorts of names, starting with WWE Drone! You will be accused of hating wrestling because AEW is the greatest wrestling show on the entire planet and Tony Kahn is the greatest booker ever.

All these flips = "this is awesome" and "fight forever" chants from the crowds so it will continue. They don't care at all about any type or storytelling or psychology of a match, as long as they can constantly do flippy gymnastics. It's the greatest thing ever and you are just "out of touch"

Ignore the fact that Omega took it upon himself to scoot on his back halfway across the ring, under the rope, to lay on the table to set that move up instead of them actually doing some real wrestling to set up. Ignore Omega standing on the outside apron staring like a bafoon at flippy Viking man for about 30 seconds while he got his balance on the top rope to perform a move earlier in that "dream match" You are supposed to overlook all of that and just enjoy the gymnastics and pretend it's legit wrestling these days.

I can't tell you a single move that Vikingo did during that match that didn't involve him flipping to perform it. Smh

Just more flippy spotfest after flippy spotfest to garner "this is awesome" chants. Those "fans don't care if the "wrestlers" get inured or not because it looks cool. Anyone that criticizes AEW is just the worst type of human being.

Don't even get me started on the other 2 non wrestling flippy gymnasts over there that AEW diehards call the "greatest tag team in the history of wrestling." Smh.

P.S. Mox is most likely bleeding right now.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

and right on cue...watching the ROH PPV tonight, the Reach for the Sky ladder match, Penta does a fucking canadian destroyer off a ladder through 2 stacked tables to Dante Martin who completely destroyed his ankle and/or leg. I mean it literally turned the entire wrong direction. The dude may not wrestle again, from how bad it looked. They cut away fast but this is one of the more gruesome in ring injuries I've seen...there with Sid years ago.
    back on twitter

and right on cue...watching the ROH PPV tonight, the Reach for the Sky ladder match, Penta does a fucking canadian destroyer off a ladder through 2 stacked tables to Dante Martin who completely destroyed his ankle and/or leg. I mean it literally turned the entire wrong direction. The dude may not wrestle again, from how bad it looked. They cut away fast but this is one of the more gruesome in ring injuries I've seen...there with Sid years ago.
    Oh no! Was it Penta or Dante who got injured?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Oh no! Was it Penta or Dante who got injured?
    Dante. He didn't land with both feet flat on the ground at the same time so the one that landed first took all the weight of the move and snapped it backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Dante. He didn't land with both feet flat on the ground at the same time so the one that landed first took all the weight of the move and snapped it backwards.

Damn. I like him. That is terrible.