Page 78 of 101 FirstFirst ... 7677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrasslin'

Re: Wrasslin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I tend to believe SRS more than the others outside of Meltzer. Interesting. I wonder if all the stuff about there being a ton of heat on Shane who supposedly produced the Rumble is true or not. Now I'm thinking that WWE is trying to pin blame on someone because everyone hated the RR and the outcome.
    I'm assuming producers and such got switched all around due to Vince's mother passing away. I can't believe they actually planned that bad of a Rumble on purpose. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Interesting stuff about Riddle. I kept a close eye on him during the Rumble and from what I recall he wasn't given much offense at all other than when Orton entered and they had their spot. I was disappointed because Riddle was most often just used as a punching bag

SRS/Fightful has a big chunk of Rumble news posted. It is behind a paywall so unless you are a subscriber you won't be able to view it ( until it leaks, which they always do...even I'm guilty of sharing sometimes)

I will give it awhile and let it leak before posting it in here. Lol.

Damn! WWE released Shane McMahon! No one is safe.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/shane-m...let-go-by-wwe/

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Damn! WWE released Shane McMahon! No one is safe.

https://wrestletalk.com/news/shane-m...let-go-by-wwe/

That is wild. Wow. Sounds like he caused some problems and also produced a shit rumble and was probably blamed for the poor reception

Blog Entries

"Shane McMahon is All Elite" lol

Then we can get the true Best in the World vs. Best in the World matchup lol
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

It wasn't a clean win but they put MJF over CM Punk. Great match. Just great. The stuff Punk and Danielson have done in AEW has been the best stuff in wrestling in years. It takes a lot of balls to go through with having CM Punk take a pin in Chicago, clean or not.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

It wasn't a clean win but they put MJF over CM Punk. Great match. Just great. The stuff Punk and Danielson have done in AEW has been the best stuff in wrestling in years. It takes a lot of balls to go through with having CM Punk take a pin in Chicago, clean or not.
    No one can say Punk is there for himself. Dude put MJF over in Chicago! No bigger way to do that with that feud.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    No one can say Punk is there for himself. Dude put MJF over in Chicago! No bigger way to do that with that feud.

Punk took the pin twice in one night at that! Really putting MJF over strong and you can tell those guys there really are fully invested in making MJF one of the biggest names in wrestling.

I'm also not convinced they are going to have a rematch. For the most part AEW tries to avoid 50/50 booking and they shouldn't lessen what they did last night by giving Punk a win back immediately imo.

We don't need this to be like the Jericho feud.
    Last edited by Bhcforlife; 02-03-2022 at 12:30 PM.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

Also I've rarely seen anyone more out of touch with what the audience wants than Cody and Brandi. It's like Vince McMahon level delusion. I'm assuming they thought pairing them against Lambert would get them cheered but that crowd just shit on Brandi. Lambert was doing a pretty sexist promo too and the crowd was chanting "Shut the fuck up" at Brandi during it lmao. And if you think a predominantly male crowd is going to boo Paige Van Zant when she comes out looking like she did last night, I dunno what to tell ya. Lol.
    back on twitter

Blog Entries

back on twitter

Also I've rarely seen anyone more out of touch with what the audience wants than Cody and Brandi. It's like Vince McMahon level delusion. I'm assuming they thought pairing them against Lambert would get them cheered but that crowd just shit on Brandi. Lambert was doing a pretty sexist promo too and the crowd was chanting "Shut the fuck up" at Brandi during it lmao. And if you think a predominantly male crowd is going to boo Paige Van Zant when she comes out looking like she did last night, I dunno what to tell ya. Lol.
    I'm not too sure there's anyone they could put up against Brandi where the fans would be behind her. Lol. At least Cody still gets a mixed reaction from time to time. PVZ being her opponent will at least get people to watch it. I know I will. :)