Page 36 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrasslin'

Blog Entries

Re: Wrasslin'

Sting's return match is booked. Sting and Darby against Brian Cage and Ricky Starks in a street fight. I'm guessing this will be a pre-filmed match to ensure Sting's safety. How cool for Ricky, Darby, and Cage, who honestly are 3 of the guys I like most in AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Sting's return match is booked. Sting and Darby against Brian Cage and Ricky Starks in a street fight. I'm guessing this will be a pre-filmed match to ensure Sting's safety. How cool for Ricky, Darby, and Cage, who honestly are 3 of the guys I like most in AEW.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was filmed before it was even announced to ensure he could actually do it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was filmed before it was even announced to ensure he could actually do it.

True, lol.

Did you see NBC Sports Network is getting shut down and their programming is moving to USA? Means NASCAR moving to Monday because of delays could pre-empt RAW and during hockey season that could mean NHL Wednesday Night Hockey which would mean no NXT to counter-program AEW. NXT ratings have been bad recently too...Vince can't be happy.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

After nearly killing himself with a Lionsault last week which drew Cornette's ire, last night Jericho hit what had to be the best Lionsault of his entire life. Dude got some serious air on it.

Jungle Boy vs. Dax was probably one of the best matches AEW has ever had. What a lot of us AEW fans have wanted to see more of, Jungle Boy as a solo wrestler, and Dax is a great guy to put him against. JB went over, and FTR got their heat back afterward, amazingly they actually booked an angle that made sense for once.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Also, his height is always going to be a detriment, but I am completely sold on John Silver. He is highly entertaining, he looks good (again other than his height), he can work. I really like him. Out of the various Dark Order job guys he's one they could actually do something with. Brian has talked about Dark Order being super over whenever live crowds are back and they probably will be, but Silver will be one of the most over guys on the entire roster with the AEW core fans that return to their shows.
    back on twitter

True, lol.

Did you see NBC Sports Network is getting shut down and their programming is moving to USA? Means NASCAR moving to Monday because of delays could pre-empt RAW and during hockey season that could mean NHL Wednesday Night Hockey which would mean no NXT to counter-program AEW. NXT ratings have been bad recently too...Vince can't be happy.
    Yeah. Also, wwe network will now be shifted to NBC's Peacock app starting sometime in March. It's only happening to US subscribers though.

I tell ya what, IF they end up going with the Royal Rumble rumor that's floating around about Oldberg, I will be completely done with WWE!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I tell ya what, IF they end up going with the Royal Rumble rumor that's floating around about Oldberg, I will be completely done with WWE!!!

I haven't seen. Are they saying he'll beat Drew? I think that's pretty likely honestly. I dunno if I think they brought him back here just to do the job.

Blog Entries

PPV has been great so far. I may not make it through the entire men's Rumble which hasn't started as of 9:40, but everything to this point has been strong. Well, except Drew/Goldberg, but that was only 2 minutes and Drew won so that's ok.

Blog Entries

My only complaint is they gave Alexa like 1 minute in the Women's Rumble. And I'm just pissed because quite frankly I was hoping to look at her a little longer. LOL.

I haven't seen. Are they saying he'll beat Drew? I think that's pretty likely honestly. I dunno if I think they brought him back here just to do the job.
    Now that it's over, the rumor was Oldberg was winning the title against Drew, then entering the Rumble at 30th and winning that too. That was to lead up to the champ vs champ match with Reigns at Mania. Supposedly it was highly considered, but I think they were just saying it because of how they have booked Oldberg lately.

Either way, glad it didn't happen. :)

PPV has been great so far. I may not make it through the entire men's Rumble which hasn't started as of 9:40, but everything to this point has been strong. Well, except Drew/Goldberg, but that was only 2 minutes and Drew won so that's ok.
    It was a good show overall. Definitely had it's issues like as you said, the Drew/Oldberg match that shouldn't have even been to begin with as well as the botched ending to the Reigns/KO match. Lol

I was hoping Ripley was gonna win the women's Rumble, but Belair has been getting a decent push going in and im okay with her winning too.