Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445

Thread: Wrasslin'

Re: Wrasslin'

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    For sure. They are way overrated and have been and will be forgotten in the world of wrestling. I can't stand them either. Their speech was also cringe. All this BS about how they paved the way for the women's division is a load of crap. The people that paved the way came before them in trish stratus and Lita and others of that time. The only reason the Bella's became popular was because vince decided to push them to the moon. They did absolutely nothing in the way of innovating the womens division in the ring. One of the Bellas was banging john cena when he was on top of the world and they benefitted.
    I agree 100% with all of that!

I can't remember anything that Brie contributed to wrestling other than yelling Brie Mode and marrying DB. I can't name a single feud she was a part of

Nikki, well other than shaking her backside during her entrance and hooking up with Cena to get a push, she's done nothing. I only remember her feud with Stephanie and Maryse because they were the last 2 she had and Cena proposed to her to cap it off.

Pretty sure it helped that John Laurinaitis married their mom as well.

They helped produce both Total Divas and Total Bellas so that content was forced to make them look like the top of the division and like the vet leaders when in reality, they were the worst wrestlers from those that were cast. Eva Marie, Alicia Fox, and that other Funkadactyl chick were all better in the ring than the Bellas.

The fact that they say and actually believe they paved the way for anyone in the business is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I agree 100% with all of that!

I can't remember anything that Brie contributed to wrestling other than yelling Brie Mode and marrying DB. I can't name a single feud she was a part of

Nikki, well other than shaking her backside during her entrance and hooking up with Cena to get a push, she's done nothing. I only remember her feud with Stephanie and Maryse because they were the last 2 she had and Cena proposed to her to cap it off.

Pretty sure it helped that John Laurinaitis married their mom as well.

They helped produce both Total Divas and Total Bellas so that content was forced to make them look like the top of the division and like the vet leaders when in reality, they were the worst wrestlers from those that were cast. Eva Marie, Alicia Fox, and that other Funkadactyl chick were all better in the ring than the Bellas.

The fact that they say and actually believe they paved the way for anyone in the business is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Haha I had no idea Johnny Ace married their mom. Makes even more sense

Blog Entries

Cesaro vs. Seth, the Bad Bunny match, and Carmella's outfit were the only things I've enjoyed from night one. Sasha vs. Bianca match about to start I'm sure this will be good. Alot more interested in night 2 stuff.

The women's tag turmoil match was hilariously bad. Not one but two wardrobe malfunctions and botches all over the place.

Blog Entries

Also I can't get over how old the NWO looks/is. Makes me feel old as dirt lol. Scott Hall has not aged well.