Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrasslin'

Re: Wrasslin'

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/r...mpression=true

Huge decision by Reigns. Wonder if this makes Vince not quite push him as the guy as much afterwards or if he actually respects his decision to look after his health?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    If WWE had made him do it (and I think Reigns would have resigned first or had a valid lawsuit) can you imagine the blowback McMahon would receive - especially if he caught the virus and became severely ill or worse?

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    If WWE had made him do it (and I think Reigns would have resigned first or had a valid lawsuit) can you imagine the blowback McMahon would receive - especially if he caught the virus and became severely ill or worse?
    Apparently Vince doesn't believe in anyone getting sick and that it's just a weakness. At least that's what Jim Cornette says about him. Vince 100% expects the performers to go out there and perform even when sick....

I can believe that to an extent, but when it comes to something contagious such as flu or Coronavirus, I can't see him being upset over talent choosing to stay away

Dana Brooke, Miz, and Rey Mysterio have also been confirmed to back away from Mania matches. I think Brooke and Mysterio were actually sent home due to not feeling well and WWE didn't want to risk anything getting worse for them or it spreading.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Braun is the replacement for Reigns, angle to air to set that up on SD tonight.

I would have been more interested a year or two ago when Braun was at the height of his popularity. They really blew that one, although IIRC it was his fault too for something...don't remember what.
    Braun will get squashed. I think he is still in Vince's doghouse. Lol

I think it started years ago with his backstage attitude and leaving events early after his matches. That is frowned upon in the business and is considered disrespectful to the ones left on the card. Also, with all the rewrites that take place, Vince wants everyone to stick around just in case they are needed later on.

Now, Braun has recently been in Twitter talking crap about Indy wrestlers not having money for not being able to have shows currently or some crap along those lines so I'm sure that won't help him get to stay on Vince's good side.

I don't know if Vince is going to care too much at this point, given WM has basically fallen apart and whatever we get is not going to be comparable to an actual WM event in any way. But, he does have a weird personality and expectations so you never know. I have to think in Roman's case with his leukemia battles, everyone will understand. TBH Goldberg, Taker and some of these other 50+ guys should probably be sitting it out too.

Interested to see if they actually have Goldberg defend, and against who, or if they just don't have that match at all. It's not like there was any build to Roman/Goldberg so they could really just stick whoever there to get squashed by him in 2 minutes.

Did you see the Brodie Lee/Dark Order segment on Dynamite where they made fun of Vince? I thought it was hilarious, I've seen where some in WWE have been upset at it but that is the pot calling the kettle black IMO. I'm old enough to remember the Billionaire Ted segments...
    I have not watched all of this past weeks episode of Dynamite yet so I haven't

I agree, WWE has taken shots at others alot, even people still working for them like when they did the whole "Piggy James" shit to Micky. Smh. They don't mind dishing it out, but can't stand having it thrown at them. Lol

With Mania being pretaped, it's going to be hard not to see spoilers. Gonna do my best to avoid them so I can somewhat enjoy what an already odd Mania will be.

Given that they will have time to produce the show, hopefully it won't be as bad as it seems it will be. They will have time to edit it the way they want it to appear, so hopefully that helps

Blog Entries

I could have Asuka vs. Alexa injected into my veins 24/7. At least one good thing came out of SD. My two favorites in the women’s division, two of the most likeable, two of the best workers, and in my opinion the 2 most attractive women in the company. Lol.

Neither are Hikaru Shida though.

I could have Asuka vs. Alexa injected into my veins 24/7. At least one good thing came out of SD. My two favorites in the women’s division, two of the most likeable, two of the best workers, and in my opinion the 2 most attractive women in the company. Lol.

Neither are Hikaru Shida though.
    Heard Auska is out of Mania as well

Yes, Auska and Bliss are very attractive, but Becky and LIV are my favs. :)

Brodie Lee making fun of Vince is going to get old and come off as petty real quick. It can't be but so much stuff he can make fun of, so hopefully it stops soon.

Markoff Stunt shouldn't ever be allowed in the ring, unless he is wrestling midgets. There's no way in Hell him being able to any type of offense off in a match is remotely believable and only makes his opponents look weaker for not being able to easily destroy him. I know Archer was just toying around with him and that's usually when the underdog gets in a couple of shots, but Stunt shouldn't ever get any in. Dude is the size of my shoe. Lol

Blog Entries

That Jericho promo was hysterical. Literally laughed out loud. The GOAT.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Brodie Lee making fun of Vince is going to get old and come off as petty real quick. It can't be but so much stuff he can make fun of, so hopefully it stops soon.

Markoff Stunt shouldn't ever be allowed in the ring, unless he is wrestling midgets. There's no way in Hell him being able to any type of offense off in a match is remotely believable and only makes his opponents look weaker for not being able to easily destroy him. I know Archer was just toying around with him and that's usually when the underdog gets in a couple of shots, but Stunt shouldn't ever get any in. Dude is the size of my shoe. Lol

Yeah, the first segment of Brodie making fun of Vince was good, I thought, but it doesn't need to be done every week. I don't even really see how this character he is playing fits in with the Dark Order as it had been presented up to his debut. I guess some of it may be out of necessity since the amount of guys who can or are willing to travel to do TV is dwindling every day, and you can always stick Dark Order masks on a couple of random local talents.

I like Marko in the 6 man tags when he part of Jurassic Express, as the guy who gets beat up for most of match and hits the hot tag on Luchasaurus or Jungle Boy. I don't see any value in putting him up against Archer or any other serious wrestler in a singles match, other than to allow Archer to do what he did last night, throwing him all over the place. I agree he should have no offense in a match like that.

I have not been overly familiar with Colt Cabana but from what I've seen it's kind of surprising WWE never stuck with him long, either as a commentator or comedy guy. Seemed like a natural on the commentary.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Yeah, the first segment of Brodie making fun of Vince was good, I thought, but it doesn't need to be done every week. I don't even really see how this character he is playing fits in with the Dark Order as it had been presented up to his debut. I guess some of it may be out of necessity since the amount of guys who can or are willing to travel to do TV is dwindling every day, and you can always stick Dark Order masks on a couple of random local talents.

I like Marko in the 6 man tags when he part of Jurassic Express, as the guy who gets beat up for most of match and hits the hot tag on Luchasaurus or Jungle Boy. I don't see any value in putting him up against Archer or any other serious wrestler in a singles match, other than to allow Archer to do what he did last night, throwing him all over the place. I agree he should have no offense in a match like that.

I have not been overly familiar with Colt Cabana but from what I've seen it's kind of surprising WWE never stuck with him long, either as a commentator or comedy guy. Seemed like a natural on the commentary.
    From what I hear on Cabana is that he has all the talent to be a good/great wrestler but chooses to stay at the level he is at with the comedy style stuff. Nothing wrong with that if that's what he wants, but most promoters aren't too fond of it overall, especially when he has what it takes to do more.

Liv vs Natalya is the preshow match for tomorrow night

Cesaro vs Drew Galluk was tonight's pre show match. I think Drew won. I missed the ending. Lol