Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrasslin'

Re: Wrasslin'

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I agree 100% with all of that!

I can't remember anything that Brie contributed to wrestling other than yelling Brie Mode and marrying DB. I can't name a single feud she was a part of

Nikki, well other than shaking her backside during her entrance and hooking up with Cena to get a push, she's done nothing. I only remember her feud with Stephanie and Maryse because they were the last 2 she had and Cena proposed to her to cap it off.

Pretty sure it helped that John Laurinaitis married their mom as well.

They helped produce both Total Divas and Total Bellas so that content was forced to make them look like the top of the division and like the vet leaders when in reality, they were the worst wrestlers from those that were cast. Eva Marie, Alicia Fox, and that other Funkadactyl chick were all better in the ring than the Bellas.

The fact that they say and actually believe they paved the way for anyone in the business is laughable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Haha I had no idea Johnny Ace married their mom. Makes even more sense

Blog Entries

Cesaro vs. Seth, the Bad Bunny match, and Carmella's outfit were the only things I've enjoyed from night one. Sasha vs. Bianca match about to start I'm sure this will be good. Alot more interested in night 2 stuff.

The women's tag turmoil match was hilariously bad. Not one but two wardrobe malfunctions and botches all over the place.

Blog Entries

Also I can't get over how old the NWO looks/is. Makes me feel old as dirt lol. Scott Hall has not aged well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Also I can't get over how old the NWO looks/is. Makes me feel old as dirt lol. Scott Hall has not aged well.
    Yeah Hall looks terrible. Looks like he can hardly move and seems like he's 90 years old. Nash doesn't look bad and still seems in good shape.

Cesaro vs. Seth, the Bad Bunny match, and Carmella's outfit were the only things I've enjoyed from night one. Sasha vs. Bianca match about to start I'm sure this will be good. Alot more interested in night 2 stuff.

The women's tag turmoil match was hilariously bad. Not one but two wardrobe malfunctions and botches all over the place.
    Yeah Carmella looked great. But that turmoil match was piss poor. So many screw ups.

I enjoyed the Lashley Mcintyre match but for a championship match it was blah.

The Cesaro Rollins match was good but I've never liked either one. What is with all of Cesaro's moves being of the spinning variety?

Braun Shane was dumb just plain dumb. Braun has grounds for a lawsuit against Vince at this point for how he is ruining hos career

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah Carmella looked great. But that turmoil match was piss poor. So many screw ups.

I enjoyed the Lashley Mcintyre match but for a championship match it was blah.

The Cesaro Rollins match was good but I've never liked either one. What is with all of Cesaro's moves being of the spinning variety?

Braun Shane was dumb just plain dumb. Braun has grounds for a lawsuit against Vince at this point for how he is ruining hos career
    I dunno where Cesaro got the spin stuff from. The thing he did balancing Seth with no hands while spinning was cool. I think Cesaro is a good wrestler but I don't see the charisma to be more than what he is. I'm whatever on Rollins...I really liked him when he first came in with Shield and his work during his first heel run but the past few years haven't been great.

I didn't hate the Braun match, but didn't really like it either. I give a lot of credit to Shane for still being willing to take the bumps he does. 51 still bumping like he's 30.

Bold decision of WWE to put Natalya and Tamina against Shayna and Nia in front of a WM crowd. I'm curious to see how they act, given it's a match with 4 people nobody really likes or cares about, medicore ring work, and no sex appeal.

Blog Entries

The company has NO idea how to book Fiend. Jesus Christ. One of the most over acts in the company and the segment ends in a cascade of boos. Wtf?

Blog Entries

Regarding my earlier post about the Natalya/Tamina/Jax/Shayna match, the crowd was chanting CM Punk so its going about how I thought lmao

Blog Entries

The KO/Sami match and Sheamus/Riddle were both really good.

Regarding my earlier post about the Natalya/Tamina/Jax/Shayna match, the crowd was chanting CM Punk so its going about how I thought lmao
    Lmao. I haven't tuned in tonight. Was going to but got an alert on my phone that the Fiend lost and I said fuck it i'd rather watch the Last Ride documentary.

No way Wyatt should have lost to Orton again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Lmao. I haven't tuned in tonight. Was going to but got an alert on my phone that the Fiend lost and I said fuck it i'd rather watch the Last Ride documentary.

No way Wyatt should have lost to Orton again
    I almost turned it off after that. They have no clue what to do with the character. He lost to one RKO. The fans booed the match and apparently they booed it again when the highlight package was shown live later in the night. They need to go back to the vault and look at how they booked early Undertaker and go from there.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

I almost turned it off after that. They have no clue what to do with the character. He lost to one RKO. The fans booed the match and apparently they booed it again when the highlight package was shown live later in the night. They need to go back to the vault and look at how they booked early Undertaker and go from there.
    Crowd was completely dead during the women's turmoil and tag match the next night. Both matches were horrible, and as much of a Riott Squad fan I am, I see why they haven't gotten a title shot or won the belts yet. Just keep the belts on Nia and Baszler and have the squash the entire division because the rest shouldn't be tag champs. Maybe, maybe, put the Iiconics back together and have them as champs. The only real team is the Riott Squad and they clearly aren't ready. :(

Fans booed loudly everytime Hogan was out there and talking. Cheered for Titus then immediately went to boos for Hogan. Did they keep that in on the actual feed or did they cover the boos with piped in cheers for him?

Absolutely loud boos for the Fiend fiasco. Live crowd was not happy with that at all. RAW did very little to explain it but it seems as if they have switched to making Bliss the main factor in the story and not Bray.

Honestly, other than having Wrestlemania signs and graphics everywhere, it didn't have that Mania feel and the limited crowd was calm/quiet most of the time. Huge pop when Vince came out to open the show, but storms/lightning killed the vibe right afterwards because everyone was ordered to seek shelter. It was still raining at the beginning of the McIntyre/Lashley match. Then women's tag turmoil completely drained what crowd energy was left

Cesaro and Rollins was absolutely the best match of the entire card

Night 2 buzz was killed immediately after the Fiend match and didn't really recover.

Hogan got even louder boos on night 2. Lol

A few CM Punk chants started around ringside. Never got too loud though

Loud chants of "Logan sucks" throughout the Sami/KO match.

Biggest pops from sitting inside the stadium goes to

New Day
    Bad Bunny
    Cesaro
    Bianca/Banks
    Fiend entrance
    KO
    Edge

I'd have to say New Day and Edge were the loudest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk