Seattle is dying

This was on the side bar of the smart Swedish young lady. It's a perfect example of what democrats do to a place when they get power.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Re: Seattle is dying

Really sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Watched it, the hour flew by. Well worth it. Rhode Island has at least started to figure it out, Seattle and San Francisco not even close.

Just watched...

The EXAMPLE of what happens under “progressive rule” is everywhere. Europe. California. Seattle. The real fight is preventing this from happening elsewhere in America.

Makes me sick.

Blog Entries

What pissed me off the most in the clip was the smugness of those Town leaders of Seattle, or whoever they were early in the clip. Someone needed to slap the smile right off of their faces. Those arrest records were similar to Baltimore's Freddie Gray. Also the condescending attitude of the meth addict that knew he beat the system and could get away with anything he wanted. Felt sorry for the police who are in a hopeless situation. You get what you vote for.