Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Who To Root For Today?

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Cheers BC! Thanks for the kind words. I love football season. I’m really hoping the Steelers can make the postseason and maybe win one game. If that’s the case who knows, we may see your Ravens three times this season.
    That's OK, the game would be played in Baltimore... Bc

2. Re: Who To Root For Today?

Do we really want the Tennessee Titans to come back & beat the Houston Texans today? That would probably make them even more prone to pursue '5UGG5' — plus he possibly DOES accept in that case — than if they would lose, perhaps . . .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by purple_city39 View Post
    I actually want Cleveland to win today so they can lower their draft picks. They aren't making the playoffs no matter what and will lose next week at minimum, so let them win the other games and worsen that draft stock
    I want the Browns to lose and have no hope. However, win or lose do you think that wherever their draft status is that they will make the right choice? I say bury their chances now... Bc

Blog Entries

According to nfl.com, Brownies are still "in the hunt." Looks like it would take a minor miracle though. At a minimum they'd need to win out (unlikely) while TEN (NO, @HOU) loses out (not all that unlikely) and the BUF@PGH loser loses out (unlikely since both have NYJ remaining). IND (@NO, CAR, @JAC) would need to lose another game as well (probably coming in the Big Easy tomorrow night)
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    According to nfl.com, Brownies are still "in the hunt." Looks like it would take a minor miracle though. At a minimum they'd need to win out (unlikely) while TEN (NO, @HOU) loses out (not all that unlikely) and the BUF@PGH loser loses out (unlikely since both have NYJ remaining). IND (@NO, CAR, @JAC) would need to lose another game as well (probably coming in the Big Easy tomorrow night)
    Give me the % big man

Blog Entries

loba, so you're saying that for the Browns to secure a playoff berth, they'd need :

I guess anything is possible... Bc

7. Re: Who To Root For Today?

Pit has to lose out, right? BUF already has 9 wins, Browns have 8 losses.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Bawl, yours is an example of what I was talking about... so thanks for posting your reluctance to pay for tickets that might be tantamount to a 4th pre-season game... Bc
    If RGlll was a starter he'd be starting. LOL
    With yesterdays results for Pitt, Brown's, and Bangels it would be insane to play the starters all game. Hey maybe there will be 1/2 price tickets!!!

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    footballfan, while you know I'll be rooting for the Bills today, a man like you makes it damn hard for me to root against your team. I wish you'd stop being so decent and reasonable ... Bc
    Just stop Bc, Just stop....

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Cheers BC! Thanks for the kind words. I love football season. I’m really hoping the Steelers can make the postseason and maybe win one game. If that’s the case who knows, we may see your Ravens three times this season.
    What a D you guys have! Your record should be good enough. It's just the Ravens are through the roof great this year. Ben will be back next year and intense rivalry will continue.

I think I'm rooting for a pretty specific framework right now:

1. Baltimore
    2. New England
    3. Kansas City
    4. Houston
    5. Buffalo
    6. Tennessee

Put KC in the 3 spot so they have to win two games before they would face us (I'd still expect us to win, but no doubt they'd be the biggest threat to us), and give them a matchup with a team that has the skill set to beat them (not that I'd expect it to happen again, but there's a chance). Give us a divisional opponent who I don't think we'd have a real problem with, then hopefully New England in the AFC title game and see if Brady even has an arm at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    I think I'm rooting for a pretty specific framework right now:

1. Baltimore
    2. New England
    3. Kansas City
    4. Houston
    5. Buffalo
    6. Tennessee

Put KC in the 3 spot so they have to win two games before they would face us (I'd still expect us to win, but no doubt they'd be the biggest threat to us), and give them a matchup with a team that has the skill set to beat them (not that I'd expect it to happen again, but there's a chance). Give us a divisional opponent who I don't think we'd have a real problem with, then hopefully New England in the AFC title game and see if Brady even has an arm at that point.
    THIS. I really don't care who is 4-6, but I want KC to have to play 2x before playing us. KC is going to be our toughest competition for the AFCC. If we play them, I really hope the weather cooperates. 50 degrees with no wind, please.