Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Re: Suggs will only consider playing if claimed by Ravens

Patriots will fuck him over. They are that petty and that spiteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Patriots will fuck him over. They are that petty and that spiteful.
    Yup, could definitely see this.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    What would happen if another team claims him and he doesn´t report? Can he then sign here if they don´t let him? Or would that team too have to put him through wivers again? If Hoodie claims him just to keep him away from here I´ll go nuts!

I have to think that his agent have made this fact clear to other teams and perhaps even has some mutual agreement that basically ensures he can land here.

Gotta amke this happen.
    They would hold his rights. Either report to them or don't play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lfallo1 View Post
    Yup, could definitely see this.
    Fucking dishonorable cheating fucks!

The devil is coming for them with spygate 2.5 and the devil is due.

Teams that want to do the “block move” will have to cut someone from their 53 (who will have to clear waivers themself) to add suggs to see if he reports or not. That’s the only thing that might make teams hesitate. It will cost them no money if he’s a no show

Blog Entries

What would happen if another team claims him and he doesn´t report? Can he then sign here if they don´t let him? Or would that team too have to put him through wivers again? If Hoodie claims him just to keep him away from here I´ll go nuts!

I have to think that his agent have made this fact clear to other teams and perhaps even has some mutual agreement that basically ensures he can land here.

Gotta amke this happen.
    Be prepared to lose your s#&* because Belichick would whore out his mom daughter and granddaughter to get a slight advantage in one game.

The devil is coming for you Billy boy and if you go down Kraft won't let you take his franchise with you.

I mean wouldn’t they lose a roster spot though? I doubt they’re gonna play with 52 guys just to keep Suggs away from us

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    They would hold his rights. Either report to them or don't play.
    Thought so. Then it´s a question if Pats or say Chiefs willing to add a shit load of fuel and bad blood by claiming him as to preventing him from coming here, if it´s common knowledge within the NFL community that this move, getting cut, was to get a chance for a last run with the Ravens.

Hm, wonder if they instead could ask a favour of some useless NFC team that doesn´t care or worry about bad blood from the Ravens, and then get compensation later on... not into conspiracies, but I really want Suggs to come here, a lot!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    I mean wouldn’t they lose a roster spot though? I doubt they’re gonna play with 52 guys just to keep Suggs away from us
    Nj, I don't want to dispute your post, but every team has an "inactive list" every game week. There are players who are not active on game days, and are on the cliff ready to be cut anyway... Bc

Thought so. Then it´s a question if Pats or say Chiefs willing to add a shit load of fuel and bad blood by claiming him as to preventing him from coming here, if it´s common knowledge within the NFL community that this move, getting cut, was to get a chance for a last run with the Ravens.

Hm, wonder if they instead could ask a favour of some useless NFC team that doesn´t care or worry about bad blood from the Ravens, and then get compensation later on... not into conspiracies, but I really want Suggs to come here, a lot!
    I don't blame them for doing that if that happens. They're trying to win as well. While these are his last days in the NFL his presence would boost this team significantly from a pass rush persepctive.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Be prepared to lose your s#&* because Belichick would whore out his mom daughter and granddaughter to get a slight advantage in one game.

The devil is coming for you Billy boy and if you go down Kraft won't let you take his franchise with you.
    Yes, I´m prepared...

I just hope that there´s enough respect for a vet like that if he has expressed it´s his wish to go "home" again. But then, like you said, Hoodie isn´t one to bother with such things.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Nj, I don't want to dispute your post, but every team has an "inactive list" every game week. There are players who are not active on game days, and are on the cliff ready to be cut anyway... Bc
    Sure, but teams still value their roster spots