Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

Team needs to take care of the ball and execute their game plan. So far GRo has had enough new wrinkles every week to keep things fresh. I expect the offense to put up four scores and the defense to blitz Baker all day long to make his life unhappy. Who knows he might be filming a commercial for Tums by halftime. He is over exposed on every other commercial already.

They’re going to destroy the browns. Even with nothing to play for against the Steelers I think this team plays its starters a half with the intent on building an insurmountable lead against the Steelers. While it’s a risk injury wise this team doesn’t want the thought of losing to enter its thoughts. They’re in win out mode like a team desperate to get in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be for all tense & purpose Cleveland's Super Bowl, they will throw everything at us including the kitchen sink. I think it may be a closer game then most Raven's fans think but in the end the Ravens will prevail. The Ravens know with a win they will clinch #1 seed & can give starters that have nagging injuries a break the following week against Pittsburgh. Pitt will be full force since they know with a loss they could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    This will be for all tense & purpose Cleveland's Super Bowl, they will throw everything at us including the kitchen sink. I think it may be a closer game then most Raven's fans think but in the end the Ravens will prevail. The Ravens know with a win they will clinch #1 seed & can give starters that have nagging injuries a break the following week against Pittsburgh. Pitt will be full force since they know with a loss they could be done.
    What I'm thinking too

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I want to steam roll these fuckers. I hope LJ has another 3 rushing TDs and 3 passing TDs vs these bastards.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    As always, Bc...I mean no disrespect to you and some of the others. The Browns are playing ok...not really well. Without Garrett and some others on the defense, it' s probably going to be a long day. I'm hopeful that we will break your win streak and somehow win that game. My HONEST prediction...that's a little different. Bad guys (you) 37....Good guys (us)...17. My biggest fear is that LJ gets turf toe, and can't play. I know I will get the blame. I just hope it's a fun game and not too cold. I can't find my battery powered socks from the 1989 game vs. Buffalo.
    Said like a true gentleman. My prediction, although Ravenboy2003 hasn't started the "Official Prediction Thread", is Ravens 31 - Browns 17. Were're not that far apart. Only you've got the Bad Guys and Good Guys mixed up (LOL)... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Yes....your fans are so pleasant, compared to Browns fans...lol!
    Geezypeezy, Homo lycanthropus, yinz've been defecating on us for ::checks watch:: 23+ years now for stealing your team when (1) it was "yours" only by dint of playing home games hard by Lake Eerie, (2) it would've stayed there if your "civic leaders" (with the full support of the fans) hadn't done their best to force the owner to sell it, but (3) failed to understand (even with the precedents of the Cardinals, Raiders and Colts staring them in the face) that Plan B for an owner who loved the sport and deeply wanted to win a Lombardi was to leave town & take the team with him to a football-crazy town the NFL had unjustly kept out of the league for over a decade & had no recourse but to persuade an existing franchise to come there.

Then you were ushered back into the league in 3 short years (if you'd had to wait nearly 13, like us, your fans might've set the Cuyahoga on fire again & burned the place down), retained your name, your logos & colors & your history, got extra draft slots & a cull of players from the rest of the league, & in 20 seasons your Brownies 2.0 have become such a model (NB not Modell) franchise that they have exactly one playoff appearance to show for it - which your Un-Modelled Brownies lost after being up 12 points with 4:35 to play, to a Steelers quarterback not named Bradshaw or Roethlisberger .

And yinz still blame Art Modell and Baltimore for it all.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

If we get it done, this will unquestionably be the most satisfying win of the season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Josepho View Post
    If we get it done, this will unquestionably be the most satisfying win of the season.
    IMO not by a long-shot. After our only two losses, we beat the Steelers in Pittsburgh in OT. The Raven then beat the Seahawks in Seattle and the next week we defeated the Patriots. Later came the Texans, Rams, 49ers, and Bills in a row. While you may be satisfied as a fan beating the Browns, there have been more important fish that we've already fried... Bc

Revenge? Meh. This isn't the Browns-Steelers #2 where a specific event caused anger. The Ravens were shorthanded on D and the Browns played their best game of the year. It happens sometimes.

To me, the best thing that came out of that is the fact that the Ravens know they need to put a good effort in this time. No rolling helmets on the field expecting to win. It helps that the D is totally different and the Ravens have 4 extra days to rest. And the motivation to get a bye and a week off is right there.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Beyond clinching the #1 seed, I want this win because the Turds and their fans are so damned unlikable. Baker is unlikable.

All the pundits who predicted them to win the division and be in the Superbowl while Jackson and the Ravens competed with the Bungles for 3rd in the division have long since been proven stupid. But I want this game to add emphasis to just how stupid they were and make them feel ashamed.

I don't just want to win, oh no. I want the Browns to be humiliated, humbled. I want to break their wills, crush their spirits, and desecrate their souls. I want the Browns to do the humiliation conga. I want Baker to butt fumble. I want him to turn the ball over on every dropback. I want him to have so bad a game he shaves off his eyebrows before the postgame presser. I want OBJ to punch Baker when he's not targeted on any of those interceptions. I want Hue to come on the field, point and laugh at Baker while he sits dejected. I want chants of MVP for Lamar throughout the 4th quarter. I want all of Baker's teammates to line up for Lamar's autograph after the game. I want Baker's wife to leave with Lamar after the game. I want their stupid fans to start trashing the arena and for progressive to have to cover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    I want all of Baker's teammates to line up for Lamar's autograph after the game. I want Baker's wife to leave with Lamar after the game. I want their stupid fans to start trashing the arena and for progressive to have to cover it.

Now THAT's fan investment.