Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hi Wolfie, there are fans on every team that are reasonable and some not so much. Anyway, your Browns seem to have "righted the ship" winning 4 of your last 5 games. You play the Cardinals in the Arizona desert Sunday, then our Ravens visit Cleveland on 12/22. Keeping in mind that we've not only won 10 in-a-row, and will have 10 days of rest, I'd like your honest prediction for the game. Thanks... Bc
    Are you saying I'm unreasonable BC? After all the crap their fans talk about Lamar(and still do) and the crybaby so called superstars claiming the Division and the Superbowl before a single game. Then they bring that thug ass Hunt on the team.

Before this year I never had any bad taste toward them. I posted that after going to their boards and reading all the negative shit about Lamar. It was also just Freakin smack talk.

Wolfie getting offended by a fan wanting a beat down on a rival is absurd. You're backhanded remark towards me is even more so since I have never been anything but friendly to you. I don't know if your sister-in-law sat on you, thinking you were part of the couch causing you internal bleeding making you lightheaded because I didn't expect a snide comment towards me from you
    Last edited by BearArms; 12-14-2019 at 04:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Are you saying I'm unreasonable BC? After all the crap their fans talk about Lamar(and still do) and the crybaby so called superstars claiming the Division and the Superbowl before a single game. Then they bring that thug ass Hunt on the team.

Before this year I never had any bad taste toward them. I posted that after going to their boards and reading all the negative shit about Lamar. It was also just Freakin smack talk.

Wolfie getting offended by a fan wanting a beat down on a rival is absurd. You're backhanded remark towards me is even more so since I have never been anything but friendly to you. I don't know if your sister-in-law sat on you, thinking you were part of the couch causing you internal bleeding making you lightheaded because I didn't expect a snide comment towards me from you
    Sir, this is an Arby’s...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    Sir, this is an Arby’s...

So where was I wrong

So where was I wrong
    It’s all good man, it’s a beautiful Saturday, I’m enjoying a bbq out here in South Texas with friends. Don’t get so wound up about this stuff. Bc wasn’t throwing shade at you, it was a general statement. Bc’s a good dude.

If it makes you feel better then fine, you can be “right.” Nobody’s keeping score out here. Have a good one!

And I always wondered if your name was a reference to the band, because they’re pretty damn cool.

Blog Entries

BA, believe me there was no offense intended. You may have read more into my post to Wolfman than there really was. My comments were strictly towards him without any hint of reference to you. Yes, you and I have had friendly discourse, and I intend it to stay that way. If you think I pointed any negative commentary at you then I'm sorry you feel that way, but rest assured I never aimed anything I wrote at you personally... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Josepho View Post
    If we get it done, this will unquestionably be the most satisfying win of the season.
    not for me at all, it will be another day at the office against a team that is never a threat to the division.

Patriots, 9ers, Seahawks, Bills... those were satisfying wins...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    Beyond clinching the #1 seed, I want this win because the Turds and their fans are so damned unlikable. Baker is unlikable.

All the pundits who predicted them to win the division and be in the Superbowl while Jackson and the Ravens competed with the Bungles for 3rd in the division have long since been proven stupid. But I want this game to add emphasis to just how stupid they were and make them feel ashamed.

I don't just want to win, oh no. I want the Browns to be humiliated, humbled. I want to break their wills, crush their spirits, and desecrate their souls. I want the Browns to do the humiliation conga. I want Baker to butt fumble. I want him to turn the ball over on every dropback. I want him to have so bad a game he shaves off his eyebrows before the postgame presser. I want OBJ to punch Baker when he's not targeted on any of those interceptions. I want Hue to come on the field, point and laugh at Baker while he sits dejected. I want chants of MVP for Lamar throughout the 4th quarter. I want all of Baker's teammates to line up for Lamar's autograph after the game. I want Baker's wife to leave with Lamar after the game. I want their stupid fans to start trashing the arena and for progressive to have to cover it.
    This is Gold

BA, believe me there was no offense intended. You may have read more into my post to Wolfman than there really was. My comments were strictly towards him without any hint of reference to you. Yes, you and I have had friendly discourse, and I intend it to stay that way. If you think I pointed any negative commentary at you then I'm sorry you feel that way, but rest assured I never aimed anything I wrote at you personally... Bc
    And that should be the end of that - BC’s always been a straight shooter. And if BC’s sister in law had sat on him, well, let’s just say we would never hear from him again ��

It's all good BC, been up for 35 hrs. Sick neices . Grouchy

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    It’s all good man, it’s a beautiful Saturday, I’m enjoying a bbq out here in South Texas with friends. Don’t get so wound up about this stuff. Bc wasn’t throwing shade at you, it was a general statement. Bc’s a good dude.

If it makes you feel better then fine, you can be “right.” Nobody’s keeping score out here. Have a good one!

And I always wondered if your name was a reference to the band, because they’re pretty damn cool.

He is, that's probably why I was surprised and overreacted. He set it straight and I should have known BC isn't that kind of guy. Wish I was there with you guys instead of cold rain and sick kids

Blog Entries

Smile Re: This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

It's all good BC, been up for 35 hrs. Sick neices . Grouchy
    LOL, you're a good man...

Damn BA, you always wear a suit and put my wardrobe to shame ... Bc

Blog Entries

I want fucking 57-0.