Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

of course locking up the number one seed is motivation enough, but I am sick of hearing "but they lost to the Browns"
    Their fan base is insufferable, so is a bunch of their whiny players. The Ravens must obliterate the Turds thus completely spiralling their loser team back down the toilet where they're most comfortable.

I can't imagine dealing with that moronic fan base if we lost. It can't happen. Time to make them understand that the Ravens now are nothing like the team they beat in week 4.

Crush them, take their will, shut them the Fuck up in their own house!!

I want this one so bad

Re: This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

I’m with you. Just stay healthy.

A win by the Ravens also guarantees a non-winning season for the Browns and wipes out what little chance they had left for the wild card.

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    A win by the Ravens also guarantees a non-winning season for the Browns and wipes out what little chance they had left for the wild card.
    Even better. Take away their hopes and dreams and drive them into misery

Browns fans are super-annoying for many reasons, not the least of which is this: In a society where victim-hood is cherished and outrage is a commodity, they have managed to take both concepts to astounding new heights.

But the only reason to win next Sunday is so we can clinch the #1 seed and rest some players in Week #17.

The Browns don't matter, and they know that, and it's actually the reason they strike out at us with such vitriol. But we don't need to respond in kind. They are a non-entity on the NFL landscape.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Browns match up with us pretty well. Chubb off tackle scares. He ran over us last game. The Browns strategy last game was to get the ball out of Mayfield's hand quickly. I'm sure we will see them go no huddle as well.

It will be interesting. We have Smith, Bynes and Peters playing on defense this time around. In addition we have Chuck Clark with the dot. I hope that neutralizes some of the shortcomings from last game.

Bynes and Clark have been the unsung hero's for this defense.

Put a Rams beat down on the Browns.

There’s no way we don’t obliterate the Browns next week. We have more to play for on top of revenge. Win this game and the #1 seed is locked up, we get to rest the starters vs Pittsburgh...which is the right move after the gauntlet that this team has plowed through over the last month.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Browns fans are super-annoying for many reasons, not the least of which is this: In a society where victim-hood is cherished and outrage is a commodity, they have managed to take both concepts to astounding new heights.

But the only reason to win next Sunday is so we can clinch the #1 seed and rest some players in Week #17.

The Browns don't matter, and they know that, and it's actually the reason they strike out at us with such vitriol. But we don't need to respond in kind. They are a non-entity on the NFL landscape.
    Wow ... outstanding!

We've had to endure the Browns fan "victimhood" (despite getting an expansion team within weeks and keeping their stupid name, ugly colors & history) since at least 1998 at the former Baltimore Sun message Board ("Sunspot" Ravens forum).

Fuck 'em!!! Here's hoping that they never reach NFL playoffs again, or at least until Browns fans pressure Tony Grossi to get down on all fours to beg forgiveness and to lead the charge to elect Art Modell to the NFL Hall of Fame.

In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by beavery View Post
    Browns match up with us pretty well. Chubb off tackle scares. He ran over us last game. The Browns strategy last game was to get the ball out of Mayfield's hand quickly. I'm sure we will see them go no huddle as well.

It will be interesting. We have Smith, Bynes and Peters playing on defense this time around. In addition we have Chuck Clark with the dot. I hope that neutralizes some of the shortcomings from last game.

Bynes and Clark have been the unsung hero's for this defense.
    Baker is going to get picked at least once. I see this as somewhere between the Bills game and the Jets game. I think we will win by 10 but it may be pretty hard fought. We also have Peters and Smith and our healthy space eaters back. This looks to be a 34-20 or 23 type game. Without Garret I can't see them containing us like they did last game.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: This is Revenge Week, We Need to Win for Several Reasons

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Put a Rams beat down on the Browns.
    double m, or a Seahawks, Patriots, Bengals, or Jets beat down (LOL)... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    ya hate to see it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk