Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: LamarJackson vs young Tom Brady as a passer(statistical comparison)

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The Patriots were able to run the ball effectively, without the need of their QB being a part of it. Baltimore has not shown that they can run effectively, without the presence of Jackson.
    How do we know that when we have not yet experience the lack of presence of Jackson? You know Ingram is killing it too right

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You Sir are drunk on theKool Aide. Gus wouldn’t even be on any other team. Ingram is a good back but far from elite or top 5.

Those guys get the yards they do because of Lamar’s skills and the threat of him running. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He doesn't have to be top 5 or elite. The measure at hand was "average" meaning he just has to be top 15. Ingram was good with the Saints too.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How do we know that when we have not yet experience the lack of presence of Jackson? You know Ingram is killing it too right
    How well did Collins and co do when Joe was here? Same Oline. Same guys. Hell ....Gus was on the PS then. lol.

How well did Collins and co do when Joe was here? Same Oline. Same guys. Hell ....Gus was on the PS then. lol.

8 in the box. Defense didn't fear Joe. Is this you finally admitting he sucks lol

8 in the box. Defense didn't fear Joe. Is this you finally admitting he sucks lol
    Not at all. This is me calling your elite /above average run game bullshit. If the backs and line were atleast average ...the QB wouldn’t matter. Lamar makes this offense work. Just own that. W/o Lamar this is the Bills with Tyrod. Look at how little we do when RG3 comes in.

Not at all. This is me calling your elite /above average run game bullshit. If the backs and line were atleast average ...the QB wouldn’t matter. Lamar makes this offense work. Just own that. W/o Lamar this is the Bills with Tyrod. Look at how little we do when RG3 comes in.

Of course that's a fact. LJ is the heart of our offense no doubt. Joe with ingram would still be a good run game though but it'd be tougher to come by.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman View Post
    Thank God for a few of you to keep the insanity in check. LJ is doing a great job.....phenomenal!....one of a kind! I'm just not quite ready to label him the GOAT.
    They had to use stats, because every time Manning got into the playoffs, he shrunk, if not crumbled. No one will ever forget 41-0. The highlight of Herman Edwards’ coaching career.

They had to use stats, because every time Manning got into the playoffs, he shrunk, if not crumbled. No one will ever forget 41-0. The highlight of Herman Edwards’ coaching career.
    To be fair it was against the Patriots and that was before they ever got caught cheating

Blog Entries

The main reason for so many open lanes is, because defenders are always half worried about Jackson running.

Blog Entries

They were using Roman’s blocking scheme last year. They still had to bring in Lamar, even before he ever started a game, to jumpstart the running game.

The main reason for so many open lanes is, because defenders are always half worried about Jackson running.
    Everyone knows that lol

Actually we do. Add up the quarters sat by Jackson.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk