Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bernard Pollard is Butt Hurt regarding the Ravens and Lamar

what crosses my mind whenever I hear his name .....

Last edited by SpaceCityRaven; 12-15-2019 at 03:14 AM.

Re: Bernard Pollard is Butt Hurt regarding the Ravens and Lamar

Bernard Pollard is a sad case. I think he’s a textbook example of the old saying “familiarity breeds contempt.”

He reminds me of Browns fans. They believe that the founding of the Ravens was an original sin and it is only a matter of time before we have our comeuppance. For Pollard, it’s Harbaugh’s “arrogance.”

It’s clear that Pollard was desperate for Harbaugh to be remembered as a guy that was made by the players he had. Seems like he had a whole series of TV hits ready for the day Harbs got fired. Lamar Jackson threw a big fat wrench in that whole plan.

Now his only recourse is to try to delegitimize Lamar. He’s chosen to die on this hill and it’s truly pathetic.

I think he is focused on what he sees and not LJs accomplishments. What I mean is
    To look at him, they way he moves, the way he throws, the system of offense, his humility, is not what Pollard expects to see in a QB. That's what other analysts are having trouble with. They are being won over by the success but see how different LJ is. He looks different he plays different he talks different he is different. And that's more than people can handle. Pollard will get won over just like the rest of us. Give it time. As Jackson would say "we good".

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

I have not read the thread since any time I hear this Numb Nut's name it is a waste of my life. For whatever reason he is full of Hate and BS, with no awareness of how much a worthless loud mouth he has become. Anybody that gives any credibility to anything he has to say is relying on an opinion with an agenda and nothing that is of substance. He has established his legacy and identified himself as a worthless expression of nothing - like many in the "entertainment" of sports.
    Captain Offense

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    He was on Sirius XM about an hour ago beating that drum again about Lamar needing to develop as a passer, not being sustainable, etc. Really comes off as a hater.
    You're right on target I T T. It boggles my mind that LJ is only in his 2nd year (age 23 in January) and has progressed so much as a passer. Stats don't lie : 66.2% completion rate for 2,889 yards (7.8 avg) and 33 TDs vs. 6 INTs. Pollard can be angry at the Ravens for his own personal reasons, but to disrespect LJ is laughable and shows his jealous streak... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    You're right on target I T T. It boggles my mind that LJ is only in his 2nd year (age 23 in January) and has progressed so much as a passer. Stats don't lie : 66.2% completion rate for 2,889 yards (7.8 avg) and 33 TDs vs. 6 INTs. Pollard can be angry at the Ravens for his own personal reasons, but to disrespect LJ is laughable and shows his jealous streak... Bc
    Right, it's like he's just ignoring what's right in front of him. LJ has improved as a passer this season and I TRUSS with his work ethic he'll only work harder to get better

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Right, it's like he's just ignoring what's right in front of him. LJ has improved as a passer this season and I TRUSS with his work ethic he'll only work harder to get better

I’ll never say a single word against Pollard after watching the Pats again today. He destroyed Brady, Walker, and Gronk. Y’all can trash him all you want. He’ll always be my favorite for that alone.

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    I’ll never say a single word against Pollard after watching the Pats again today. He destroyed Brady, Walker, and Gronk. Y’all can trash him all you want. He’ll always be my favorite for that alone.
    I loved him for all of that, it's his post- football comments that I don't love

Blog Entries

I loved him for all of that, it's his post- football comments that I don't love

Agreed, don’t like those comments either, but I don’t care, I just ignore it for what he did in the past when it mattered.

10. Re: Bernard Pollard is Butt Hurt regarding the Ravens and Lamar

It is so "strange" how Harbs was caught on Sound FX being emphatic in his praise directly to Pollard — hence, displaying an ability to put aside all of their fundamental differences for the bigger picture, whereas the recipient of said compliment cannot — following his knockout-blow of a hit upon Stevan Ridley! I guess we were able to witness just who was the better person even then, way back when the aforementioned program originally came out . . .

Blog Entries

Harbaugh saying something when he knows the mics are on, doesn’t make him the better person. Pep Guardiola waited until he knew cameras were on him, to shake Eto’o’s hand. He still sold him the next season. Pollard keeping this feud going is what makes Harbaugh the better person.

Blog Entries

I would imagine that there are a lot of former Ravens players a bit jealous. It was always a struggle to just be above water when they were on the team and now they are a juggernaut.