Blog Entries

Playoff ticket question

Has anyone ever used vivid seats or seat geek for tickets? They seem to be cheaper than the other places.

Re: Playoff ticket question

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Has anyone ever used vivid seats or seat geek for tickets? They seem to be cheaper than the other places.
    I've used them for concert tickets and had no problem. I don't believe they have the same guarantees that stubhub does though.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    I've used them for concert tickets and had no problem. I don't believe they have the same guarantees that stubhub does though.
    This actually is a good point unless prices are lower there because the fees are lower. I know ticketmaster fees are slightly higher than stub hub. At least that's what I believe.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I used Seat Geek for concerts and the tickets were guaranteed to be good or a full refund.

I've used SeatGeek countless times and have never had issues. I've sold a few tickets on there as well, super easy.

Blog Entries

seat geek seems to be ok. They want a shipping address, I thought all tickets were mobile mow...

Vivid was fine for a few concerts we attended.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).