Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: PFF Grades Through Week 15 (Jets)

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    He only gets 3 carries a game because he's not that good. In theory he is a perfect change of pace back from two bruisers between Ingram and Gus, so him not getting much PT is telling. Hopefully he gets better.
    Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    He only gets 3 carries a game because he's not that good. In theory he is a perfect change of pace back from two bruisers between Ingram and Gus, so him not getting much PT is telling. Hopefully he gets better.
    That's the role Lamar fills

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    You must be easily excited. He had something in the low 3 yds per carry in the preseason.

I'm with s.r.genovese in that I think you can tell early whether RBs have it or not, and it doesn't look like he does. However, now that we've carried him this long we should probably give him another look next preseason. I'm more confident that, if he doesn't improve, this front office won't stick with him for another season just because we picked him.

I wouldn't mind IRing him and bringing in a back who can contribute for the playoffs though. There's always plenty available.
    You still getting rid of Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    You still getting rid of Hill?

With Ingram's calf strain, we're going to see a heavy dose of Hill next week. That'll give us a much better look.