Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Lamar

Re: Trade Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    I forgot the obligatory 6'6 WR who runs 4.3 and can't run routes or catch. Am I missing anything?
    Ozzie would find at least one good TE who can block and catch the ball. And that WR drafted would be worthless as a kick returner even with top end speed.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the great drafts Ozzie gave and what a parting gift he gave with the 2018 draft who we have to give partial credit to EDC, too.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Ozzie would find at least one good TE who can block and catch the ball. And that WR drafted would be worthless as a kick returner even with top end speed.
    Don't forget a basketball player who we groom for LT. And that high motor guy at DL who supposed to be a passrusher but is just an edge setter.

You again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I gave too much credit. Thought maybe we would see a discussion.

I'd lock this dud of a thread up. And that dud of a poster goes in the ignoratorium. #Dud
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I gave too much credit. Thought maybe we would see a discussion.

I'd lock this dud of a thread up. And that dud of a poster goes in the ignoratorium. #Dud
    I know, but I'm Chanukah shopping online right now and fed into this foolishness with a little fun.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    You again

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    No hard feelings? Tis the season.... I add a Chanukah gift for you. An apron, or new cooking set for your cooking duties to your husband. (I'm kidding, really). Happy holidays.

Lamar has done far more than win games. This team has never been more relevant than it is right now. It is a thrill to watch, cheer and discuss this team. It even goes beyond Ravens fans, we are all over every sports show. Lamar is the franchise. You don't trade the franchise.

You would tell a man dying of thirst in the desert to pass up an oasis, because surely there’s more water out there somewhere and an even bigger oasis...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The entire fan base (besides the maybe 5 Penn State/Ravens fans who think McSorley is the answer) would revolt. The entire team would revolt. Sometimes, even if something makes sense in terms of long term success for a franchise when looking at it from only an on paper perspective, doesn't make any sense when considering the real world. And no, even on paper this makes no sense, I just wanted to give the OP more credit than he clearly deserves.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is likely some emotionally stunted/antisocial Browns or Pats fan loser that gets his jollies pushing buttons and trying to manipulate people. Thinks he's being clever.

No one is this stupid.
    Geez I dunno, if you're 14 years old & your single mom is too busy banging boytoys to notice you & your classmates treat you as if you had Ebola & you have just enough functioning synapses to cobble up an idea that makes a smidgeon of sense if you cross your eyes & stand on your head & spin three times widdershins ... that might account for it.

Maybe we should rethink this. I mean, what if this is the kid's last despairing bid for attention before he goes full Adam Lanza - breaks into the gun locker, grabs an AR-15 & a couple drums of ammo, aerates Mom & toy du jour & heads off for the nearest concentration of unsuspecting targets bearing arms & armed for bear? Do we really want that on our collective conscience?

(I kid, I kid, but still...)

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    Lamar has done far more than win games. This team has never been more relevant than it is right now. It is a thrill to watch, cheer and discuss this team. It even goes beyond Ravens fans, we are all over every sports show. Lamar is the franchise. You don't trade the franchise.
    This franchise drafted it's biggest money maker in our lifetimes (by far) on April 26th, 2018. Many people (including myself) were already in bed and didn't even witness it.