Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 171819

Thread: Trade Lamar

Re: Trade Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    EXACTLY! Why are people still responding to him? Why is he not banned? Come on man!
    I just re-read the rules of conduct, and I’m really not sure how this guy is eluding the very definition of trolling.

The mods do a great job and it’s their call to make, but seriously. This is a pretty good example of “repetitive posts that contribute nothing to the conversation.” Plus he’s’ been outed as a Chiefs fan.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    I just re-read the rules of conduct, and I’m really not sure how this guy is eluding the very definition of trolling.

The mods do a great job and it’s their call to make, but seriously. This is a pretty good example of “repetitive posts that contribute nothing to the conversation.” Plus he’s’ been outed as a Chiefs fan.
    And I welcome chiefs fans in here. They're going to be our conference rivals for the next decade. There's no bad blood and plenty of mutual respect between our teams (at least in my experience with Chiefs fans). We've got Steelers, Bengals and Packers on here. We're not haters.

Just don't troll us

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Will Mahomes be sitting in week 17? Should KC trade Mahomes because he is getting near negotiating his 'non-rookie' contract?

i think we're done here.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012