Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Lamar

Re: Trade Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I keep telling people here this isn't a stupid person with his own stupid opinion. It's a troll/imposter trying to f*** with the board/provoke response and create mayhem.

I hate censorship but bricking this guys account wouldn't be that. This is a fake persona with a can of spray paint basically here to vandalize this place

This is just deliberate trolling.

Mods need to take note of the guys IP and brick him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    There is no reason to communicate with this obvious troll.

ETA - I do love that this time he created his own thread. It'll be hard to stay under the radar that way.
    Both of these.

His very own first two posts in this forum were negative takes on LJ's future as a pocket passer, based on his wonderlic. Two weeks ago, FFS.

Blog Entries

It's times like this I hope EDC doesn't read this forum and get any ideas.

Lol, well there's that.

Okay, so part of follow up - please provide reasoning for why Lamar Jackson isn't very bright. Please don't gloss over the fact that he has a high football IQ at 22 years old and goes through his progressions and reads the defense better than most in the league already.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Yeah...BUT...Lamar can't pass soooooo

Seriously though, that's what this premise is based on. The only way this rings true is if you think Lamar can't be a pocket passer.

Well, the thing is, he already is lol.

11th in comp %, 12th in YPA, 1st in passing TDs.

Most of his rushing attempts are off of designed runs. The time come where the offense will need to transition from an RO run attack as the catalyst to something different (Most likely a power based scheme based on how theyr'e building).

Lamar is in year 2 (Still only 22 years old FWIW) and is a top 12 PASSER FROM THE POCKET in almost every statistic possible.

The only way you trade him is if you don't think he can become a good passer. The film and the stats show he already he is a good passer. So, therefore, Professor Canada says no trade.
    Or still keep the RPO in place. That is what Doug Peterson installed for Nick Foles and they won a superbowl with it.

Thanks – that's the post I wanted.

So here's what he said before:
    Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    That’s the angle I am trying to get at. If we win 2 SB then it would go against what I have been saying and glad to say I’m wrong .

But my point is that THIS year is going to be his best year (in terms of dominance) with Lamar at the helm. So my best case is win a SB, trade off for three 1sts and build a SB team for the next 10-15 years.

If Lamar is a great QB for years then I’m wrong. That’s the point I’m trying to make. He won’t ever come close to this year again so that why we trade him at the end of the season. Win/win
    He laid out two "disproving" scenarios:

• “If we win 2 SB then it would go against what I have been saying and glad to say I’m wrong.”
    • “If Lamar is a great QB for years then I’m wrong.”

On the other hand, if Lamar is a flash-in-the-pan and never comes close to being this valuable/productive again; then he's right, the best thing to do is to "sell high" while we can, and get max value for Lamar.

As Lax said, it's a "Madden" idea; or a "moneyball" idea.

The nice thing about it is that we don't have to jump all over this guy and call him an idiot or a troll. We can just wait ~2 years and see how it turns out. He'll either be shown to be right, or wrong. No fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Where'd he say that?

I've only seen 1 post and it was the OP.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthesis2 View Post
    Unfortunately he isn’t very bright, I wish he was but a 13 on his wonderlic score just proves he isn’t a bright guy but that does not matter as long as he runs the way he does. But I don’t think anyone thought he was Einstein to begin with . But articles about his smarts crack me up. Best athlete in the NFL but the brains of a janitor . Still glad he is a raven
    The above is from the thread about how Lamar was wired like Belichick.

Blog Entries

This very clearly trolling, intentional or not. He already started a thread like this, got told how stupid he was and then just does it again. Get rid of this clown

Blog Entries

There is no reason to communicate with this obvious troll.

ETA - I do love that this time he created his own thread. It'll be hard to stay under the radar that way.
    this for me

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    This very clearly trolling, intentional or not. He already started a thread like this, got told how stupid he was and then just does it again. Get rid of this clown
    This is likely some emotionally stunted/antisocial Browns or Pats fan loser that gets his jollies pushing buttons and trying to manipulate people. Thinks he's being clever.

No one is this stupid.

"Put your goggles on, 'cause there's gonna be blood and guts everywhere!" - SSSr

Why couldn't you guys just let this thread die lol

I do love that this time he created his own thread. It'll be hard to stay under the radar that way.
    I don't know about under the radar. Seems obvious to me he's here to try to push people's buttons and maybe even sew division.