Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Second String VS Jets

With the short week and injuries to critical players ( Jackson, Stanley, Andrews and im sure more nagging injuries to crucial players) Would this game be a good game to just sit a few players to get extra rest for the rest of season/playoffs??? With a short turn around injuries will be more

I know if they are ready to go, Im sure most of those guys will play (Jackson for sure) but with an inferior opponent in Jets. (Fitzpatrick just ran 65 yards on them) Im sure RGIII could pull out a win with a decent ground game. Im not sure having Jackson back there without Stanley is a good idea playing against the Jets....

I think Jackson plays for sure and just hope they get up early and can take him out.

Thoughts....

Blog Entries

Re: Second String VS Jets

First Round bye. Secure it. First and foremost.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Too early. We need homefield advantage.. if new England and KC both lose after we beat the jets, it's ours

No. You can't take any game for granted just because they're inferior. Beat the Jets, then they get 10 days rest
    90% of the game is half mental

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    First Round bye. Secure it. First and foremost.
    This this and more this

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Some of you have no idea how hard it is to win games in the NFL

The complete lack of respect for the opponent....smh
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.

That's not how you prepare for a game. Smh.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is pathetic.

That's not how you prepare for a game. Smh.
    Which part? ALl the guys he mentioned will be no better than questionable on the Injury REport? So I think it's absolutely a fair question to ask. are you better off pushing the envelope with guys who are hurt and could play in a limited capacity, or are you better off healing up and taking a week to get back for the 2 big divisional games that follow. That seems to be a very legit player management question.

Cam Newton is sure shaking his head from trying to come back too soon and play hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by LC_Ravens_87 View Post
    Which part? ALl the guys he mentioned will be no better than questionable on the Injury REport? So I think it's absolutely a fair question to ask. are you better off pushing the envelope with guys who are hurt and could play in a limited capacity, or are you better off healing up and taking a week to get back for the 2 big divisional games that follow. That seems to be a very legit player management question.

Cam Newton is sure shaking his head from trying to come back too soon and play hurt.
    That's the definition of taking your opponent lightly. Also a major kick in the balls to James Hurst.

"Hurst you're going to start, but we don't trust you to protect Lamar so we're starting Griffin"...."Now go get em! We don't beleive in you, but you'll be fine!"

Great coachign!
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Also if you think Lamar Jackson is sitting if he's healthy to play you haven't beeen paying attention to his attitude and demeanor.

He ain't sitting if he can play. No way.
    - Ray Lewis

11. Re: Second String VS Jets

Jets have won 4 out of last 5 . . .

Even 'bad' NFL teams aren't really that bad. It's a couple of marginal things and a couple of good/bad plays that decide matches. The Jets are not terrible and will beat us if we take them lightly.