Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 353637
    Blog Entries

Re: Breaking - Patriots taping Cincinnati play calls

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Someone released video and audio of them talking and Patricia informing Bellicheck that he was wired up with a Mic as they walked over to talk.

He says "I'm mic'd, I'm mic'd. I'm mic'd, so don't say anything".

Probably nothing but still funny considering who the people are in the context of the conversation.
    You mean they don't use a hand signal to tell each other they're mic'd so no one hears them say out loud "I'm mic'd"? Thought these guys were detail oriented!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

For the Fellow Conspiracy theorists here.

Did you see the clip from the Senior Bowl (Matt Patricia coach of the Lions) and Bellicheat/ MCdanields exchange?

Someone released video and audio of them talking and Patricia informing Bellicheck that he was wired up with a Mic as they walked over to talk.

He says "I'm mic'd, I'm mic'd. I'm mic'd, so don't say anything".

Probably nothing but still funny considering who the people are in the context of the conversation.
    Woah! Do you have a link? That's too funny!

Blog Entries

NFL ratings were up again this year. Fox averaged 19.2 million viewers for each regular season game which was more than any other show. The Super Bowl is selling tickets for a record amount. For all the complaining on this board it's still very active and healthy. Fans really don't care about this scandal. They are still watching and voting with their wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Woah! Do you have a link? That's too funny!
    Cant post a link. I am at work. But just google it, its all over Twitter, Yahoo etc...

Its only like a 10 second exchange but Patricia goes out of his way to inform Bellicheat he is wired up.
    Pretty funny considering its Bellcheat and MCdaniels

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    NFL ratings were up again this year. Fox averaged 19.2 million viewers for each regular season game which was more than any other show. The Super Bowl is selling tickets for a record amount. For all the complaining on this board it's still very active and healthy. Fans really don't care about this scandal. They are still watching and voting with their wallets.
    there's only 2 people complaining ;-)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    there's only 2 people complaining ;-)
    You can think what you want but its a relevant topic and I adamantly believe the recent incident was them still cheating, and its still ongoing.

Cheating is a problem and is something alot of fans do care about especially when their legacy would probably not be what it is without it.

You can think what you want but its a relevant topic and I adamantly believe the recent incident was them still cheating, and its still ongoing.

Cheating is a problem and is something alot of fans do care about especially when their legacy would probably not be what it is without it.
    Cheating is a problem and many people are going to care about it as legalized sports betting is a reality.