Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Re: Breaking - Patriots taping Cincinnati play calls

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    That is why Art Model sent his ass packing when the Browns moved here.

He basically lost his job because of his personality. Art stated he felt like he would be a hard sell to a new fan base if I recall correctly
    He just needed to find an owner who understood and sympathized with his personality. Like the Chairman and CEO of The Kraft Group, LLC.

Incidentally, Bob Kraft's company has nothing to do with Kraft Foods. It's a trade company that helps erase forests around the world. Kraft Foods was founded by James L. Kraft, a distant relative if anything.
    Last edited by WNCRavensFan; 12-12-2019 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    That is why Art Model sent his ass packing when the Browns moved here.

He basically lost his job because of his personality. Art stated he felt like he would be a hard sell to a new fan base if I recall correctly
    That is correct....... he was way too detached. He didn't immediately become a head coach anyway....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    That is correct....... he was way too detached. He didn't immediately become a head coach anyway....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    He got his first job because he was the best at splicing tape.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Here is the problem I see with their alibi:

If the advanced scout WAS there when they were filming the sideline, the Pat's claim that the rule-breakers were only independent contractors who didn't know any better is shot all to hell. The advanced scout is a Patriots employee who is responsible for knowing the rules.

If the advanced scout - who was supposed to be the subject of the filming - was NOT there, then there is absolutely no reason for there to be a camera crew doing any filming at all.
    Bingo! Yet again. I think you have properly nailed this whole thing.

Lol at their trying JFK film this whole thing - the scout couldn't have seen this. Yeah right

https://theathletic.com/1455929/2019...deo-situation/

"The scout was assigned one seat in the third row, and the video crew was assigned one seat next to him. They shot some B-roll of the scout from next to him before the game and then into the first quarter. Because the scout was the subject of those candid shots, he was going about his business and attempting to block them out of his sightline to try to deflect the attention of having a production crew following him around in a work environment."

So the scout was ignoring the illegal taping, ie he was "doing his job" not my words but Bill Belichick's...

That is just a partial quote, they give way too much explanation in the article, intentionally. Me thinks he doth protest too much....

Blog Entries

No one brings up that Bill makes all his players have no numbers on their jerseys when practicing outside of Gillette to prevent spying. That just proves how important his spying is. You know who is paranoid about stealing? Thieves. Who is paranoid about spying? Spies. Both realize the ramifications and are wary of it.

Zac Taylor was a member of the Rams last year (offense right?) and while the public thinking is that the Patriots figured them out just by switching coverage at the line of scrimmage after the mic shut off, maybe they have a theory that he did spy on them (he removed his players’ numbers at his practices) and he did tape their walkthroughs in their first superbowl win (allegedly)….

The league might be doing additional investigations into last year’s super bowl spying by the Patriots on the Rams… Maybe there was something they reported but the league did nothing about, or the Rams had evidence but didn’t disclose it because it was inconclusive. Now Taylor has moved to the Bengals and has access to the info the Rams might have (speculation) so he can connect the dots that the Patriots really were spying this time with the sideline video (any person with a brain should assume this and not believe them) even thought the NFL accepts them and the media cartel is accepting his story.

God Bless the Bengals! God Bless Zac Taylor.

Blog Entries

This thing is actually hysterical, absurdist comedy at its best.

The Patriots have a web series documenting the roles of Patriots staff and what they do called do your job.

They film the advanced scout doing his job and they uncover a spying cheating scandal. Bill Belichick said repeatedly that the scout was just doing his job in the cheating scandal.

So I guess it really is an accurate documentary!

Blog Entries

Actually new news this morning!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...ame-vs-browns/

"The New England Patriots are facing steep penalties for their admitted illegal taping of the Bengals sideline last week, league sources said, which is likely to include the loss of at least one draft pick and heavy fines. There is the possibility of a suspension for a member of upper management and/or ownership as well, sources said, pending the results of the NFL's full investigation into the matter."

That's just the start! I can't post it all but it's a good read. Heads need to roll man.

Blog Entries

OK, now we'll know why the Patriots will kick the Bengals @$$ this afternoon. They taped the Bengals plays ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OK, now we'll know why the Patriots will kick the Bengals @$$ this afternoon. They taped the Bengals plays ... Bc
    I want the headlines to read: Patriots lose to the tanking Bengals! Cleary, confiscation of their spy tape prevented them from winning.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Actually the opposite. They didn’t get to keep the film. If the Bengals give the Patriots a hard time then people will really wonder.
    Patriots tend to turn it up in these situations.
    Not sure they have enough skill to do that this time.

(Sorry to encourage the angry speculation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Find #20 on every play"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post

"The New England Patriots are facing steep penalties for their admitted illegal taping of the Bengals sideline last week, league sources said, which is likely to include the loss of at least one draft pick and heavy fines. There is the possibility of a suspension for a member of upper management and/or ownership as well, sources said, pending the results of the NFL's full investigation into the matter."

That's just the start! I can't post it all but it's a good read. Heads need to roll man.
    "As has been in the case in other matters in the past, even if top officials claim they were not aware of the improper actions, it ultimately falls under an owner's responsibility"

Last line of this is super suspicious.

It was Sean Payton that bore the responsibility in bounty gate. It should be Belichick here.

How does anyone tape a Patriots scout! Without Belichick knowing about it and approving of it. Seriously? A Patriots scout will be filmed and Belichick has no knowledge of it? How could he not approve of it, even if innocent, to avoid giving away their secrets? He makes the players practice without numbers for God's sake.

I think it is telling that they say ownership twice in the article mentioning punishment. This is an attempt to shift the blame to someone not Belichick.

I think they are setting up Johnathan Kraft for the fall because if Belichick is suspended then he's gone forever and the NFL can't take that hit. He is literally the face of the NFL 100 campaign. He's too connected to the history of the game now for him to go down.

That bastard will skate, again. Robert Kraft can't be suspended or then he would have to fire Belichick, how could he not fire him for getting the owner suspended.

The only way is to suspend the team president and hope the mob is appeased. They shouldn't be, Belichick's head must roll or this will keep happening. Ernie Adams must be banned for life too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post

Maybe they are including Kraft in this because he's intimately familiar with being secretly video taped.