Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: Good game...few thoughts from Bills fan

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Your Bills team defense is better than I expected but this game should not have even been close.

Those Refs helped your offense all game and it was blatant screw job, nothing appeared accidental.

Outside of that TD drive I think like another poster said the score should have looked like this below. That final drive the refs gave your team 50 yards on totally bullshit penalties. Outside of penalties the Bills barely could move the ball down the field.

Raves 24
    NFL Refs 9
    Bills 8.
    The referees in the NFL are the worst officials in all of professional sports. They look more like the WWE then the NFL and call penalties on fouls that do not occur and miss the ones that actually happen. They are very bad across the board and have been deciding the outcomes of games all year long.

I cannot share since I am not work, but last night someone had a video circulating on facebook from the Bills recent tailgating.

Bills fan in the back of a truck and is doing this wrestling jump across a plastic table type move and misses the table and lands completely on his head, his neck goes completely sideways and this drunken bafoon stands up like nothing just happened. Looked so painful but funny as hell.

Their fan base looks certifiably nuts but fun. Atleast they are not beating each other up in the stands like Patriots fans this past week

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Cian Fahey eviscerates Josh Allen in a series of tweets with gifs, starting here:

Savage. Brutal.
    I mean I looked through those tweets and some were legit, but some of these screenshots don't tell you nearly enough to pile on like he did.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I mean I looked through those tweets and some were legit, but some of these screenshots don't tell you nearly enough to pile on like he did.
    This doesn’t surprise me, coming from Fahey.

Which?

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Which?
    Almost all of them.

They don't show which LB's/DB's that might be in position to break on the ball that are out of the picture (the available pictures are don't show a lot of what's happening in the secondary), nor do they take into account passing lanes.

If he were to present these screen caps in the all 22, I think I'd give his "OMG this is the worst QB performance ever!" tone of those tweets more credence.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensPPark View Post
    I am fairly certain that the Bills will not win the division (unfortunately) because even if BUF beats NE, NE wins the common opponent tiebreaker.
    Yeah, if that's the case, the Bills are sunk. No way the Patriots are losing to the Dolphins (in the freezing cold up north) or the Bengals. Its a shame that even in the Bills best season in 20+ years, they still can't crack the division.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I'm saving my conclusions on the Bills until after you play the Patriots and Steelers.
    This 1000x. We all know what happens when the Bills play the Patriots. Prove it to us that it's different this time. The Steelers game will be very telling as well.

Blog Entries

You might argue with the stills, but not the gifs.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I cannot share since I am not work, but last night someone had a video circulating on facebook from the Bills recent tailgating.

Bills fan in the back of a truck and is doing this wrestling jump across a plastic table type move and misses the table and lands completely on his head, his neck goes completely sideways and this drunken bafoon stands up like nothing just happened. Looked so painful but funny as hell.

Their fan base looks certifiably nuts but fun. Atleast they are not beating each other up in the stands like Patriots fans this past week
    Oh yeah bills mafia's signature tailgate move is to jump onto tables from high up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

great thread. lots of rational fans from both sides sharing quality observations.

Happy Festivus, Bills
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    You might argue with the stills, but not the gifs.
    The gifs were mostly overthrows and weren't tjat bad concisdering the wind. The still with "3" WRs open is BS. The one supposedly open WR on the sideline has a Raven about 5 yards away who would jump any pass to that side for a pick-six, especially Peters who specializes in baiting you into that. The other two supposedly open over the middle don't show the DBs who might be out of screen sitting on those routes for picks.