Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: What's been your favorite game of the year?

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    5. This beatdown of the L.A. Rams in their own stadium was their worst home defeat in their history (although I think this statistic was for the current team and not going back to their entire history in LA).
    Looks like their worst loss (home or road) in franchise history (link)

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    1) beating the neps. we've only done that, what, three times (2009 playoffs, reg season and AFCCG 2012)? great win.

2) beating the hawks in Seattle. established that we are big dogs that can play with anyone.

didn't get to see the Rams game (anyone got a dvd copy..?)
    I'll see if I can find the time to make a copy and post it somewhere. IIRC, the struggle last time I tried was finding somewhere to share it (don't want to risk any of my "good" accounts to DMCA).
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)

Re: What's been your favorite game of the year?

The Rams game was the most awesome BEAT DOWN I have ever seen in the NFL - and I have been watching since the days George Shaw QB'd the Colts.

6 consecutive possessions for TD's

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    beating the Pats and seeing Brady sacked. That game came close to being a full ass kicking
    Exactly! Shut Patriots Nation Down on National TV in our House!!!

What's been your favorite game of the year?

Definitely beating the Patriots. Its especially satisfying beating them knowing that they are still cheaters. They probably taped our signals, stole our playbooks, and bribed some refs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Patriots game is the one that made me realize this team could be for real. The Seahawks victory was great and all, but I found myself doubtful that this team would be able to stack victories against good teams, and then they whooped up on the previously undefeated Patriots in primetime. I guess I was still used to the former Ravens where they would grind out an impressive victory and then have a let down the following week. The Patriots game is when I started to believe this team might be different.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    The Patriots game is the one that made me realize this team could be for real. The Seahawks victory was great and all, but I found myself doubtful that this team would be able to stack victories against good teams, and then they whooped up on the previously undefeated Patriots in primetime. I guess I was still used to the former Ravens where they would grind out an impressive victory and then have a let down the following week. The Patriots game is when I started to believe this team might be different.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    As they say, my 2 favorite teams are the Ravens and whoever is playing the Pats. Beating them is a twofer.

Probably was not the most favorite game to watch but it was probably the turning point of the season, losing to Cleveland made the coaches do some soul searching especially on defense (changes & acquisitions) since then the defense has risen from high 20's to 6th, Thanks Cleveland for making us a juggernaut.

Even after beating Seattle & Patriots the media was still not believing until they demolished Houston, the heads started to turn then!!

Pats game for me. Their defense was getting compared to all-time greats like 2000 Ravens, because they were giving up so few points. They were undefeated. Many people seemed sure that Hoodie would unlock the secret to stopping Lamar.

Then we destroyed them, in spite of gifting them points with a punt muff.

I knew this team was special after the win @SEA, but defeating NE was when I realized just how good they could be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk