Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Lamar Will Surpass Vick Next Game

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Next Thursday Jets game...history!
    Good time to do it, national game with everyone watching.

Re: Lamar Will Surpass Vick Next Game

Well, if one Jet's fan prediction comes true, with a ravens victory of 70-6, all kinds of records will be broken on Thursday night, lol.

Blog Entries

Wonder if the NFL will have Vick attend that game in person to watch Lamar break his record? The NFL has been trying to rehabilitate Vick's image, and I heard Lamar say in an interview that Vick was his favorite football player growing up.
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Wonder if the NFL will have Vick attend that game in person to watch Lamar break his record? The NFL has been trying to rehabilitate Vick's image, and I heard Lamar say in an interview that Vick was his favorite football player growing up.
    I think that makes a lot of sense and it will happen if Vick is free.

99% chance Lamar will wear his "Nobody cares ..." t-shirt to the postgame presser.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Maybe Wicked meant a B in the German sense.

As others have stated, Lamar is also 5 TD's away from tieing a franchise-record still held by Vinny Testerverde lol from 1996 smh lol. 6 TD's and he'll break it. We haven't had a QB throw 33 or more TDs (or even over 30) since 1996...wow!! Flacco's best year was 2014 when he threw 27 TDs. Lamar (28) just surpassed that this past week.

He just needs 6 TDs over the next 3 games. That's at least 2 per game. I think he can do that.

Blog Entries

Well, it's only fitting. This is the best regular season offense we've had since Vinny, and by a considerable margin.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Let’s hope Biscuit doesn’t let Vick in the building.
    No way do we as Ravens fans want a genuine, humble human being like Lamar associating with a piece of trash like Vick. That turd should be banned from all NFL events forever. Never shoulda been reinstated.

Lamar is a classy kid who you want your kids looking up to. Vick is the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Let’s hope Biscuit doesn’t let Vick in the building.
    No way do we as Ravens fans want a genuine, humble human being like Lamar associating with a piece of trash like Vick. That turd should be banned from all NFL events forever. Never shoulda been reinstated.

Lamar is a classy kid who you want your kids looking up to. Vick is the opposite.

I think it's time you let that go. He did his time and outside of that, no one can say anything terrible about him. He was welcomed back into the NFL and given a huge contract.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Bunny Testabirdy.
    Sounds like a stripper......with a tree branch if you catch my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenDomination View Post
    I think it's time you let that go. He did his time and outside of that, no one can say anything terrible about him. He was welcomed back into the NFL and given a huge contract.
    Not a chance. Dude willingly and knowingly killed dogs. Colossal piece of turd as far as I’m concerned. No one I their right mind can make an excuse for this clown.