Murderer's Row

@Seattle
    New England
    @Cincinnati
    Houston
    @LA Rams
    San Francisco
    @Buffalo

At the start of that stretch, I would've been happy with 4 wins. I would've been elated at 5 wins. But if you were to tell me we'd win ALL 7 GAMES, I'd tell you you're high, and then politely ask to buy whatever you're smoking.

If you told me we'd win all 7 games by a combined score of 246-96, I'd have you committed to a mental institution!

What a season!!

Re: Murderer's Row

I had predicted 1-6 for that stretch (Cincy).
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I had predicted 1-6 for that stretch (Cincy).
    Can't blame you though. We were 4-2 before the Seattle game, having just come off a bad loss to Cleveland, and winning 2 uninspired games against PIT and CIN.

And two games before that were Pittsburgh & Cincy. If you told me we'd go 9-0 in that stretch, I'd think you were insane. I would have bet 1000 bucks that it wouldn't happen haha.

Amazing

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Thanks for the point breakdown, that run is as good a run you will find in the NFL. To add to that here are Lamar stats.

103/152 (67.7%) 1170 yards 7.69 ypa. 17 TD 1 INT. 557 rushing yards at 8.19 ypc and 5 TDs.

Blog Entries

I was definitely one that didn’t think we would win out in this stretch. I thought maybe 3-4 or something.

This has been an incredible ride thus far. Really hoping they keep the train going all the way through February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I would have been willing to bet my entire 401k that we would not win all 7 games.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Dont forget we still have a Thursday night game after all this.

We definitely deserve a mini bye after this stretch

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    @Seattle
    New England
    @Cincinnati
    Houston
    @LA Rams
    San Francisco
    @Buffalo

At the start of that stretch, I would've been happy with 4 wins. I would've been elated at 5 wins. But if you were to tell me we'd win ALL 7 GAMES, I'd tell you you're high, and then politely ask to buy whatever you're smoking.

If you told me we'd win all 7 games by a combined score of 246-96, I'd have you committed to a mental institution!

What a season!!
    The Ravens' SOS must be off the charts. Can anyone pull that up or let me know how to do it?

Blog Entries

It's very difficult in the NFL to bring your A game week in and week out. That's why such long streaks are so unusual. It's a testament to the job the coaches and players are doing.

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Murderer's Row

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    It's very difficult in the NFL to bring your A game week in and week out. That's why such long streaks are so unusual. It's a testament to the job the coaches and players are doing.
    Well said! Harbs, GRo, Wink, and the assistant coaches have instilled a winning chemistry. Just note how the players on the field pull for each other, and play with a team mentality. Our QB could be the poster child for that... Bc