“Because you have Jewish people that are great people — they don't love Israel enough.”

But Trump was also the target of anger after these remarks when he claimed that there are some Jewish people in America who don't love Israel enough.

“We have to get the people of our country, of this country, to love Israel more, I have to tell you that. We have to do it. We have to get them to love Israel more," Trump said. “Because you have Jewish people that are great people — they don't love Israel enough.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...cDapC87aiYC0tE

where in the U.S. are these people?

Re: “Because you have Jewish people that are great people — they don't love Israel enough.”

Re: “Because you have Jewish people that are great people — they don't love Israel enough.”

Bernie Sanders has Linda Sarsour as a spokesperson, and she has repeatedly advocated for terrorism against Jewish people. Sanders also reached across the pond to praise and help Jeremy Corbyn, a noted terrorism apologist and virulent anti-Semite.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Bernie Sanders has Linda Sarsour as a spokesperson, and she has repeatedly advocated for terrorism against Jewish people. Sanders also reached across the pond to praise and help Jeremy Corbyn, a noted terrorism apologist and virulent anti-Semite.
    I never saw this story on the left wing media, so it couldn’t be true

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Democrats calling Trump racist isn't news.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock