Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Shit, that's not even an apology. "My behavior was inexcusable [but here are my excuses.]" What absolute bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Now that's funny and so true
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    OK, so please tell us which team wouldn't "benefit from having another dynamic threat that other teams would have to game plan for?" ... Bc
    Which other player that is a dynamic threat could become available soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

First, No, no, no way, no fucking way.

Second, that "apology" was not written by him. Anyone who has read anything from him knows that. Because it reads too damn good.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    How many posts about bringing him here are yall gonna make?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Well ... I could have tacked it on to an earlier thread to get the post count up to an unmanageable 300/400. Or, now that the "apology" has been made and the suspension decision is about to be announced (hopefully), I decided to start an updated discussion. In my opinion, this subject was moot in the past due to the suspension question , but now it is timely after today's announced "apology".

It's a threaded discussion board. If anyone don't want to participate, I suggest just ignoring it.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    rumor that they may reinstate him by 5:00 today - so we will know shortly. If he plays anywhere this year, my bet is Patriots.
    Reinstate from what? He’s not suspended. Didn’t the league say they won’t rule on his status unless he’s on a roster, i.e. Catch-22?

Maybe no one will stop the running game like the Chiefs did last year. We’re a better passing team with the addition of Hollywood, but can the passing game carry them? AB is one of the best down field wide receivers in football, he would be an upgrade. I don’t think they will sign him, but all sins are forgiven if they win a Super Bowl.

Any team have discussions about signing this guy should be ashamed. Its one thing that he is a head case, an egomaniac, and dishoners his contracts (and by that i mean him signing deals, taking bonuses, then crying to go somewhere else to sign for more free money). But now he is a known rapist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by justifythegame View Post
    Any team have discussions about signing this guy should be ashamed. Its one thing that he is a head case, an egomaniac, and dishoners his contracts (and by that i mean him signing deals, taking bonuses, then crying to go somewhere else to sign for more free money). But now he is a known rapist.
    He is not a known rapist. There aren’t any criminal charges even pending against him much less a conviction.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Which other player that is a dynamic threat could become available soon?

What role would he play that isn't already filled by his cousin, who also happens to have been working with Lamar since the off-season?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's after 5 and nothing happened
    The right thing to do is wait until next year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I try avoid profanity and ignore threads that are like this but:

gtfo with this

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Reinstate from what? He’s not suspended. Didn’t the league say they won’t rule on his status unless he’s on a roster, i.e. Catch-22?
    He’s under investigation. The league has stated if a team signs him they’ll rule him exempt

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!