Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Antonio sez:

[former] headcase or not, I'd like our playoff chances improved by "renting" his services for the playoffs. Boykin = "meh"

btw: can Antonio block?
    Well, at least he's finally listening to his personal team.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    There might be 2 dozen NFL franchises that would be clearly better off if they just gave up and tried to imitate whatever it was that they saw the Patriots doing, but we're not one of them.
    And if AB is the piece that helps the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What, no Ricky Proehl comment?

BTW - any time Antonio Brown does anything, another "should we sign" thread pops up here. Stop wiping his ass, people.

Blog Entries

I mean, deep down, I suspected that the sexual assault allegations were not true. However, to then text an accuser and brag about nutting on her back, is a level of stupid I don't think I could recover from, in order to give him a chance. Even if the allegations were false, which I hope they were.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Because The Patriots didn't have a Ray Rice on their team prior to AB situation. The Ravens are not going to sign AB.
    It’s been over six years since the Ray Rice situation happened. I doubt the Ravens actions are still being driven by that situation. If AB becomes a problem, then just cut him. His contract wouldn’t be guaranteed. However, AB has a big financial incentive to be a team player for the rest of this year.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    And if AB is the piece that helps the Patriots beat the Ravens in the playoffs?
    And if DeCosta signs him (which I do not believe will happen) and he upsets the Ravens stable locker-room chemistry, then what? ... Bc

Blog Entries

How many targets is Brown going to get here, compared to New England?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    And if DeCosta signs him (which I do not believe will happen) and he upsets the Ravens stable locker-room chemistry, then what? ... Bc
    Then cut him immediately. His contract wouldn’t be guaranteed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    How many targets is Brown going to get here, compared to New England?
    He doesn’t need big stats to get paid. He has to rehabilitate his image as a team player.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    He doesn’t need big stats to get paid. He has to rehabilitate his image as a team player.

And I think stats will be very important with that, because he won't be able to fully repair his image in such a short time. He'll need the stats for a lot of teams to justify wanting to take the chance.

Anyone that's ever heard AB talk or read any of his actual SM or text messages knows damn well he wasn't even in the room when that "apology" was written. It's not sincere and it doesn't mean shit. Even if it was...so what? Still waiting for someone to actually prove why the Ravens need him. The only valid argument I'm willing to entertain is to bring him in for the sole purpose of keeping him from NE.

Sign him, have him practice and then have the defense roll him up and injure his ankle and then put him on IR.

Yes that is preposterous

But it's about as valid a plan as whatever some of you have imagined in your head about AB buying in to being unselfish here and being the missing piece to taking the #1 offense in the NFL "over the top".

THIS IS NOT MADDEN!!!!!!