Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    1. i know it's not glamorous, but WR blocking is hugely important in this offense, and i get the feeling AB isn't too keen on blocking.
    2. so far Marquise Brown seems very different from his cousin character-wise, and i prefer having AB as far away from his younger cousin where possible.
    3. AB could be suspended at any point. he threatened a woman and her children on Twitter after allegations came out against him.

it's not going to happen. it just isn't. we don't really need to keep revisiting this.
    It seems that we do.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 12-06-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by PTORaven View Post
    1. i know it's not glamorous, but WR blocking is hugely important in this offense, and i get the feeling AB isn't too keen on blocking.
    2. so far Marquise Brown seems very different from his cousin character-wise, and i prefer having AB as far away from his younger cousin where possible.
    3. AB could be suspended at any point. he threatened a woman and her children on Twitter after allegations came out against him.

it's not going to happen. it just isn't. we don't really need to keep revisiting this.
    How much blocking is Hollywood doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    rumor that they may reinstate him by 5:00 today - so we will know shortly. If he plays anywhere this year, my bet is Patriots.
    If the Patriots are ok with having him back then why shouldn’t the Ravens also consider him?

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    If the Patriots are ok with having him back then why shouldn’t the Ravens also consider him?

if you were AB, where would you want to play? A team that runs the ball more than any other in the league, or the Patriots who are starved for WR help?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Big fat No. I like our chemistry now. Don't need an immature guy like AB.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I don't think this offense needs another receiver. If we were a typical drop back and throw it team, I can see the case for Antonio Brown but our utilization of TE's makes another speedster superfluous. We already have two, maybe three, receivers who run sub 4.4's. Is there really any evidence that adding one more will suddenly turn this offense into the purple version of the Air Coryell?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Because The Patriots didn't have a Ray Rice on their team prior to AB situation. The Ravens are not going to sign AB.

There might be 2 dozen NFL franchises that would be clearly better off if they just gave up and tried to imitate whatever it was that they saw the Patriots doing, but we're not one of them.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

OP, stop. You aint right. Lol

Just because someone apologizes for being crazy doesn't mean that's no longer the case.

I do not want to see a person with that low of a character being on a team that seems headed to the SuperBowl within a few games left. No way. He didn't earn it, just the opposite.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    if you were AB, where would you want to play? A team that runs the ball more than any other in the league, or the Patriots who are starved for WR help?
    AB does not need to put up big stats to get paid next year. His talent is not in question, his attitude is the problem. All he has to do is be a good teammate for the rest of this year and some team will give him a big contract in the off-season. The Patriots cut him and are making him grovel to get back into the league. I wouldn’t be jumping at the chance to play for that team if I had the option.