Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2425262728 ... LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Cameron Wolfe

@CameronWolfe

·
    33m

Antonio Brown was granted bail after a lengthy back-and-forth hearing. His bond with be 100K and he will be required to get GPS monitoring, release his passport and guns, go through drug and alcohol testing and a mental health evaluation.

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Required "mental health evaluation."

Not sure if the results will ever see the light of day (and they shouldn't) but it's at least good that instead of speculation, Antonio and his people will be given a diagnosis. What they do with it, who knows?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

Based on AB's attitude and actions he shouldn't be on this roster or the roster of any other NFL team. That doesn't mean he shouldn't get treatment if he needs it. He's got plenty of time and money to get help. Nothing is stopping him.
    This.

I can't believe there are still people who want Antonio Brown on the Ravens. As if his presence - insane behavior and all -would have somehow magically nullified the turnovers, the poor execution, and bad decision-making that lost the Titans game (and give credit also to the Titans who played mistake-free). Antonio Brown shouldn't be playing for anyone. He needs help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LMFAO!!!

She took it too easy on him at 110k bail.

So now he is facing sex assault charges, burglary, and assault now???
    I see some prison time in his future

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    LMFAO!!!

She took it too easy on him at 110k bail.

So now he is facing sex assault charges, burglary, and assault now???
    I see some prison time in his future
    Maybe he can play for the Mean Machine. I think Paul Crewe could use a # 1 receiver.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Personally, I do not feel sorry for Antonio Brown. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with him... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Required "mental health evaluation."

Not sure if the results will ever see the light of day (and they shouldn't) but it's at least good that instead of speculation, Antonio and his people will be given a diagnosis. What they do with it, who knows?
    Okay, so I'm satisfied. My wish has been granted. If an evaluation shows AB doesn't need help and is just an asshole, I'm satisfied. If he needs help, and gets it, I'm satisfied. Either way I have no expectations I'll change many people's views on mental health in this country. But if I change the mind of one person, it was worth the persistence.

So one final attempt.

If a man with a bad heart can't walk around the block, we don't shame him for his terrible diet and cigarette habit--even though he's 100% responsible for his health problems. We're not insulted at the suggestion he receives a cardiac evaluation

And yet when another man behaves like a complete jerk in society, we don't want to hear him needing a mental evaluation. We have a big problem with being sympathetic, even though he may be 0% responsible for his underlying condition. We only see the surface: he's just an asshole who doesn't deserve our sympathy.

That's were we still are with mental illness, stigmatized as a weakness, selfishness or a character flaw.

Oh, I get it. The man with the bad ticker isn't hurting anyone but himself, beyond some minor accommodations he may require, and the other man is a complete nuisance. I won't deny the harm AB has caused and the selfishness he's shown. I've experienced these effects first hand with a family member. And I completely understand why it's hard to be sympathetic toward people who are a menace to those around them.

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    This.

I can't believe there are still people who want Antonio Brown on the Ravens. As if his presence - insane behavior and all -would have somehow magically nullified the turnovers, the poor execution, and bad decision-making that lost the Titans game (and give credit also to the Titans who played mistake-free). Antonio Brown shouldn't be playing for anyone. He needs help.
    Even though it's the original topic for this thread, I haven't noticed people still lobbying for him to play in Baltimore, or anywhere, thankfully.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-26-2020 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Personally, I do not feel sorry for Antonio Brown. I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with him... Bc
    Exactly!

I feel sorry for his children and baby mama. I feel sorry for his agent, his lawyer, the women he assaulted, the people he used and never paid for services etc....

Any person who has to have social interaction with this scumbag is who I feel sorry for.

We're still talking about this fool?????
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    I feel sorry for his children and baby mama.
    I hate that term.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012