Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2526272829 LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I hate that term.
    Well not sure what else you want to call it.

She apparently is not a wife and or girlfriend to this clown.

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I hate that term.
    As do I.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Well not sure what else you want to call it.

She apparently is not a wife and or girlfriend to this clown.

His child's mother?
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    As do I.

His child's mother?
    Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Exactly!

I feel sorry for his children and baby mama. I feel sorry for his agent, his lawyer, the women he assaulted, the people he used and never paid for services etc....

Any person who has to have social interaction with this scumbag is who I feel sorry for.
    Or professional interaction. Remember the doctor he was passing gas on, on purpose? Complete and total disregard for others....

Blog Entries

Well, the man has spoken. Take it for what you will.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    it's a start. I for one would like to see him back on the field

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Id rather sign Simmie Cobbs
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Id rather sign Simmie Cobbs
    I don't mean as a Raven, just selfishly want to see the best players on the field

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He said all the right things before the Saints tryout. Things didn’t go his way and it was back to acting like an asshole. I hope teams get smart and don’t buy into any of this BS. It’s only a matter of time before the next incident

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He said all the right things before the Saints tryout. Things didn’t go his way and it was back to acting like an asshole. I hope teams get smart and don’t buy into any of this BS. It’s only a matter of time before the next incident
    GOTA, if any team get's fooled by him again, then shame on them. Everyone saw it coming... Bc

Blog Entries

Antonio Brown apologizes to Steelers for distractions :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...s-distractions

"Antonio Brown issued a public apology to the Pittsburgh Steelers, telling 93.7 The Fan on Thursday that he is sorry for being a distraction.

"I apologize to those guys for the distractions, the unwanted attention that I probably caused those guys," Brown told the radio station when asked if he had anything to say to quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, coach Mike Tomlin and team owner Art Rooney II. "To the organization. Obviously you want to clear out any baggage or any disrespect or unintended attention that was brought on to the organization."

That makes apology #99, one more and he's in triple figures. Tune in tomorrow... Bc

I can’t wait for this forum group to explode when we hear lamar, Hollywood and AB are throwing and running routes together in Florida.