Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    AB is in the throws of a CTE spiral to the grave.
    I honestly believe this is true. his behavior is eradict and borderline unhinged. Even if that were not the case why would you even think of upsetting what appears to be near perfect chemistry. The WR's have bought into their roles even though they may not be all that happy about it. AB's presence and demanding the ball would be toxic for this team. I still think that Boykin and Hollywood will go to another level in the playoffs. The Ravens will be fine.

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown update: apology ... should Decosta pursue him for the playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    AB tweet

Come get your daughter @geepak she bringing the police to my house 3 days in a row; when she is block on my gate trying to say she stay here when she been staying in hotels! You came here thanksgiving stayed in hotel with her! You got her other two kids help her be her Dad !!
    Is that English?

Ab hasn’t been the same since that hit from burfict

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Ab hasn’t been the same since that hit from burfict
    And Burfict has never been 'right'.

AB being AB .... I cannot believe people want this cancer in our locker room.

https://dailysnark.com/antonio-brown...his-baby-mama/

AB baby momma posted this. Shit probably getting ready to end his whole life if he don’t chill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody see where he said no more white women in 2020 and the fake OJ Simpson account commented and said Now this we can agree on? Or something along them lines. It’s just pure comedy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    AB tweet

Come get your daughter @geepak she bringing the police to my house 3 days in a row; when she is block on my gate trying to say she stay here when she been staying in hotels! You came here thanksgiving stayed in hotel with her! You got her other two kids help her be her Dad !!
    Totally someone I want in our locker room!!!

Would love to know what Hollywood thinks of this mess

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

What.... Jackson not throwing enough TDs? Dont want him and dont need him.
    We good. Big Truss! Any body think we need this cancer is delusional. Right now it can't get any better. We winnin' y'all.

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

If AB ended up in this locker room Mark Ingram would end up knocking him out mid rant in his locker. As hilarious as that would be I want no part.

Most recently he was ranting on his baby mamma and the police. He's unstable and an asshole bad combo.

Hope his time in the league is done

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I am not advocating for Antonio Brown at all, but they need another receiver. I really hope the social media push for them to go after Robby Anderson in the off-season happens. He was one of the guys wanting Lamar's jersey after the game and I think he'd be a real good fit.

A decent performance against a defense so well schemed and coordinated that they let a ILB get matched up with Hollywood (shades of our "mediocre at best safety on AJ Green" moments with Pees) isn't going to change my mind on that.
    Not buying this. I'm not saying we couldn't use a legit #1 wide-out, since we don't currently have one, but to say we NEED this, when we're already the highest-scoring offense in the NFL and Lamar is leading the league in TD passes is a bit of an overstatement.

Besides as others have mentioned here and elsewhere, WR-blocking is a key element to our current offensive scheme. Diva wide-outs aren't exactly known for their willingness to get dirty on plays where they aren't the center of attention.
    There are no guys out there other than AB that would be a big improvement over what we have, and I am absolutely not touching Antonio at this point. He's clearly just spiraling out of control.
    Last edited by MarkS; 12-15-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Blog Entries

What the Ravens don't need is drama.