Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Emma Thompson foresees people eating pets for 'protein' due to 'climate crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    No it doesnīt indeed, it just happens to be the tone down here, you being one that usually do too, so stop whining. Itīs not tactics btw, and here I just pointed out that this thread is fake. It isnīt what the thread start states.

Then let me explain it to you. Iīm not really personally worried about your president (why on earth eīre talking about him here where I never even mentioned him IDK, but I guess it was needed to get in the TDS?), but US policies does have a big effect on the rest of the world, and not only that, the whole world is interconnected like never before, and dependent on and with each other. That makes those that arenīt bigoted nationalists care about what happens outside of there little realm of reality.
    That does not mean I do not care about what happens here, which is why I do not spend a lot of time on here, contrary to your claim. Iīm here like a few hours a week, which is pretty far from 2(seemingly) every waking hour", which you know too of course, usually while reading the Ravens part of the board, where I spend a lot more time than down here actually, even if I donīt post that much.
    TDS, no. I mean itīs not even really a thing other than to Trumpets anyway, and I had made zero mention of Trump in this thread until you guys brought it up. And mostly I donīt mention him at all, or care in particular about the impeachment either infact.
    Got it now?
    Par for the course. Thanks for reinforcing everything I said.

Blog Entries

Re: Emma Thompson foresees people eating pets for 'protein' due to 'climate crisis'

Hey Boss, if "Climate Change" is such a concern by many of the Elite's in this country, please explain why Obama would buy an $11+ million house on waterfront property at Martha's Vineyard, knowing that if what they preach to us is true, the sea level will continue to rise and flood the property within the next decade or so. It's hypocrites like him that give Climate Change a bad name and turn people off. And he's just 1 example. These people talk the talk, but they need to walk the walk. One of the very few that I did respect for seeming to really believe in her cause was the young girl Greta Thunberg.

Re: Emma Thompson foresees people eating pets for 'protein' due to 'climate crisis'

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Par for the course. Thanks for reinforcing everything I said.
    Lol, right, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Hey Boss, if "Climate Change" is such a concern by many of the Elite's in this country, please explain why Obama would buy an $11+ million house on waterfront property at Martha's Vineyard, knowing that if what they preach to us is true, the sea level will continue to rise and flood the property within the next decade or so. It's hypocrites like him that give Climate Change a bad name and turn people off. And he's just 1 example. These people talk the talk, but they need to walk the walk. One of the very few that I did respect for seeming to really believe in her cause was the young girl Greta Thunberg.
    Because presumably Obama also knows that Marthas Vineyard isnīt gonna be flooded within the next decade, or even his lifetime. Just because some politicians are uninformed or has misspoken doesnīt mean that it should be used as an argument, as has often been done here. No seroius scientist thinks theres gonna be any severe flooding in most places within a decade because of sea level rise. That takes longer, as has always been stated, by research and in every IPCC report aswell. But, just as I posted in another thread a few weeks ago, in some places it is becoming a problem already, on low Island nations like Fiji and the Maldives, whole villages are being moved as we speak. So itīs starting.

And yeah, I agree that itīs hypocritical, and that it pisses people off. Maybe not that Obama buys a waterfront property pisses me off that much actually, but a lot that politicians, corporations, celebrities and so on do, that talk the talk but most certainly donīt walk the walk, itīs annoying, and itīs an easy focal point for cheap points that is unnecessary and draws attention from that it is a real issue going forward.

Yes, to be honest, I was a little hesitant about Greta to start with, especially how she was used as an excuse by above mentioned talkers, but after having heard more and more from her, she seems genuine to the bone and the smartest 16-year old I ever saw. She seems a better person than most I must say, and very concious about the whole thing around her.

This is in swedish and if google translate is too bad Iīll translate for you if you wish, but I think she shows maturity and distance from the whole "thing" around her way beyond what Iīd expect from a 16 year old.

EDIT: The link.... https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/s...ina-och-indien
    Last edited by bossofataka; 12-09-2019 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Because presumably Obama also knows that Marthas Vineyard isnīt gonna be flooded within the next decade, or even his lifetime. Just because some politicians are uninformed or has misspoken doesnīt mean that it should be used as an argument, as has often been done here. No seroius scientist thinks theres gonna be any severe flooding in most places within a decade because of sea level rise. That takes longer, as has always been stated, by research and in every IPCC report aswell. But, just as I posted in another thread a few weeks ago, in some places it is becoming a problem already, on low Island nations like Fiji and the Maldives, whole villages are being moved as we speak. So itīs starting.

And yeah, I agree that itīs hypocritical, and that it pisses people off. Maybe not that Obama buys a waterfront property pisses me off that much actually, but a lot that politicians, corporations, celebrities and so on do, that talk the talk but most certainly donīt walk the walk, itīs annoying, and itīs an easy focal point for cheap points that is unnecessary and draws attention from that it is a real issue going forward.

Yes, to be honest, I was a little hesitant about Greta to start with, especially how she was used as an excuse by above mentioned talkers, but after having heard more and more from her, she seems genuine to the bone and the smartest 16-year old I ever saw. She seems a better person than most I must say, and very concious about the whole thing around her.

This is in swedish and if google translate is too bad Iīll translate for you if you wish, but I think she shows maturity and distance from the whole "thing" around her way beyond what Iīd expect from a 16 year old.
    Now you see, you just proved that you can be civil in posting down here, without being condescending, even when we disagree on topics, which we will. And yes, I realize it's a 2 way street. That's all that some of us ask and it's appreciated. Have a good night.

Now you see, you just proved that you can be civil in posting down here, without being condescending, even when we disagree on topics, which we will. And yes, I realize it's a 2 way street. That's all that some of us ask and it's appreciated. Have a good night.
    Oh, I have been civil on mnay occassions before I assure you, to those that are in general.
    Perhaps youīd also consider not starting posts with things like "another leftist lunatic" too and weīre almost there?
    You too.

Blog Entries

Oh, I have been civil on mnay occassions before I assure you, to those that are in general.
    Perhaps youīd also consider not starting posts with things like "another leftist lunatic" too and weīre almost there?
    You too.
    Hey, I said it was a 2 way street.

Blog Entries

Hey, I said it was a 2 way street.
    Maybe they don’t have those in Sweden?

Maybe because it is a win-win for the elite left.

Talk up some made up scandal. Use it for political gain by manipulating the weak minds. And as a bonus, some of those weak minded will be so scared, that some water front mansions could actually drop in price for them to purchase.

How many elite liberals that spread this false narrative, have actually bought waterfront properties in the past decade.