Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Blog Entries

Re: The Music Thread

If you all want to hear something horribly offensive, check out Puddle of Mudd’s acoustic cover of Nirvana’s About A Girl.

Wow...just...yuck. Like painful.

I thought it was a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    Pre-sale on LN in 5 mins.

Pretty stoked for this show, two of my favorite bands. Les is a HUGE Rush fan as well (Geddy Lee is the reason he plays bass) so I know he's gonna kill this!
    Have my tickets for Philly... would be my I dunno, 7th or 8th time seeing Primus now: But it will be cancelled. It’s mid June... no chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite band released a new album today, it isn't my favorite of their's but there are two great songs on it, one of which is one of my new favorites.

The album is called Mestarin Kynsi by Oranssi Pazuzu. My favorite track is Uusi Teknokratia.

They are weird, so I won't be offended if my recommendation goes unappreciated :)

They are from Finland and do not perform any songs in English. They are a psychedelic, Motorik-influenced (think Neu!, Can, or Kraftwerk) black metal band.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

This is a little bit of a Rickroll, so sorry, but came across this guy on Youtube. One of those things that makes you realize, you will never be as talented as some people on this planet lol. Incredible range on this dude. He's got a bunch of others also and they are all fantastic.

back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52