Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s my understanding the IG didn’t make a determination. Simply saying that he couldn’t prove the hoax was politically motivated. He wasn’t doing this to file charges or blame anyone. That wasn’t his role. That is why the other investigation was going on at the same time.

This was never intended as a gotcha. Although there are 17 Gotchas against the hoax. And zero that suggested trump had anything to do with Russia.
    No surprise that the IG inspector Horowitz said he couldn't prove any bias after he said he couldn't find any while investigating Hillary. He's not the closer. Hopefully Barr and Durham are.

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

IG found 17 ways FBI slanted request for the FISA warrant but couldn't find FBI bias. Serious tunnel vision,I'd say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    No surprise that the IG inspector Horowitz said he couldn't prove any bias after he said he couldn't find any while investigating Hillary. He's not the closer. Hopefully Barr and Durham are.
    IG's job is also a lot more broad than Durham's. Durham actually has authority to charge people. Horowitz doesn't.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    IG's job is also a lot more broad than Durham's. Durham actually has authority to charge people. Horowitz doesn't.
    they also appear to disagree. He was asked multiple times yesterday about Durham's take on his report and said they stuck by their conclusion in the report. Clearly Durham believes this was all nefarious, so itll be interesting to see what evidence he provides to prove that, which apparently didnt sway Horowitz.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    they also appear to disagree. He was asked multiple times yesterday about Durham's take on his report and said they stuck by their conclusion in the report. Clearly Durham believes this was all nefarious, so itll be interesting to see what evidence he provides to prove that, which apparently didnt sway Horowitz.
    We saw the same stuff with the Mueller investigation. Mueller really didn't want to provide any type of inflammatory or concrete assessment. He also said something to the affect of the report didn't conclusively find Trump wrongdoing, but didn't vindicate him either.

IG Reports are a huge waste of time and taxpayer dollars IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    We saw the same stuff with the Mueller investigation. Mueller really didn't want to provide any type of inflammatory or concrete assessment. He also said something to the affect of the report didn't conclusively find Trump wrongdoing, but didn't vindicate him either.

IG Reports are a huge waste of time and taxpayer dollars IMO.
    theyre talking about changing laws (yet to be seen) to provide IG with more ability to look into things and change the FISA process due to this report. If they follow through, i dont see that as a waste if we benefit from it.
    -JAB

7. Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I came across an interesting clip where Clapper outright admits to the whole coup plan, instigated by his ol' boss, Obama. All in the name of "Russian collusion", of course.

https://youtu.be/6CuO0i9xNY0

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I wasn't sure where to post this, but I came across an interesting clip where Clapper outright admits to the whole coup plan, instigated by his ol' boss, Obama. All in the name of "Russian collusion", of course.

https://youtu.be/6CuO0i9xNY0
    Lol. Right wingers are pathetic.

9. Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

It must be pure hell for you you to wake each morning, look in the mirror, realize it wasn't all a bad dream and have to accept the fact that you are stuck being you. You poor, poor miserable thing. Maybe if you find a new handle, things will change for you again, at least in your little mind. You could just make believe, if only for a short while, that you are indeed, not you anymore. Give it a shot. From your perspective, things can only go in one direction. You might want to try a less effeminate handle next time. Remember though, if you're wanting to run w/us big dogs, you need to learn to piss in tall grass.