Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    Why are you spamming? 9 posts in 20 mins??? Just combine them.

No one expected anything from this report. This has been talked about for weeks.

Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Why are you spamming? 9 posts in 20 mins??? Just combine them.

No one expected anything from this report. This has been talked about for weeks.
    yea the IG is probably a democrat

emptywheel@emptywheel 59m59 minutes agoMore

Three of the last details we learned abt Christopher Steele:
    1) McCain referred the dossier to Jim Comey.
    2) With the advise of Lindsey Graham.
    3) Steele once liked Ivanka.

4. Re: Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligen

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    yea the IG is probably a democrat
    Tough to say, but it's very obvious you are. We can read between the hyperlinks.

I'm not sure why you blew up your own post... The IG concluded that, based on their investigation, that bias did not play a role in the applications of FISA Warrants, and that original application was reasonable. What is not explained is the continued application that persisted despite exculpatory evidence. He did not find a basis for why documentation was altered by the FBI Legal team prior to being handed over for investigation. He didn't seem to find a reason behind the FBI, even with full knowledge that one of their sources became discredited, continued to use it as a backdrop for obtaining warrants.

The IG report essentially says, "The FBI made tons of 'mistakes', some seem highly intentional, but I can't seem to get anyone to admit this was wrong and why... it must just be coincidental that over the course of the 17 mistakes I found in the process, not ONE leaned towards the POTUS' favor..."
    Durham and Barr don't agree with his conclusions... but they are using a LOT of his findings as part of the larger investigation... which was changed to a criminal investigation. Not another one of these "special prosecutor" investigations which are almost all BS. I think I said a long time ago... Special Prosecutors have zero teeth. Even had Mueller found a stash of Russian Money under Trump's mattress, and had him dead to rights working with Russia to interfere in our election... they would have just released the report and made a referral. Special Prosecutors aren't "real" prosecutors.
    Last edited by DitkasSausage; 12-09-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: typo on number of mistakes.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Looks like the "Russian Hoax" was a hoax. I wonder if the Cult of Trump will ever catch on even after Trump's handpicked attorney general's handpicked investigator could no longer handpick his facts!

I won't hold my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Tough to say, but it's very obvious you are. We can read between the hyperlinks.
    nope. try again

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Looks like the "Russian Hoax" was a hoax. I wonder if the Cult of Trump will ever catch on even after Trump's handpicked attorney general's handpicked investigator could no longer handpick his facts!

I won't hold my breath.
    oy vey

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/f...s-on-fbi-probe

The ‘Russia Hoax’ Is a Hoax

"The belief that Trump is the victim of a vast and ongoing conspiracy is a crucial element of the president’s enduring appeal to his supporters. If the allegations against the president are all completely false, then his supporters can continue to back him with a clear conscience, since anything and everything negative they hear about the president must be false. The consistency of that message is more important than the actual details, which frequently end up contradicting complex explanations for the president’s innocence that are often incongruous with each other, such as the insistence that Robert Mueller’s investigation was a “total exoneration” of the president but also “total bullshit.”

http://on.theatln.tc/bW66loP

What else would Trump's grievy little victim-playing stooges have to believe in if Trump wasn't the king victim- playing whiney little Russian stooge?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    The ‘Russia Hoax’ Is a Hoax

"The belief that Trump is the victim of a vast and ongoing conspiracy is a crucial element of the president’s enduring appeal to his supporters. If the allegations against the president are all completely false, then his supporters can continue to back him with a clear conscience, since anything and everything negative they hear about the president must be false. The consistency of that message is more important than the actual details, which frequently end up contradicting complex explanations for the president’s innocence that are often incongruous with each other, such as the insistence that Robert Mueller’s investigation was a “total exoneration” of the president but also “total bullshit.”

http://on.theatln.tc/bW66loP

What else would Trump's grievy little victim-playing stooges have to believe in if Trump wasn't the king victim- playing whiney little Russian stooge?
    Well, the IG report just claimed that there was no bias in the FBI or DOJ. Anyone with half a brain knows that’s not even remotely true.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, the IG report just claimed that there was no bias in the FBI or DOJ. Anyone with half a brain knows that’s not even remotely true.
    You are setting a high bar for Cornelious with "half a brain"... I've never met him, but I'd imagine there is a remarkable amount of forehead real-estate going on.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    It’s my understanding the IG didn’t make a determination. Simply saying that he couldn’t prove the hoax was politically motivated. He wasn’t doing this to file charges or blame anyone. That wasn’t his role. That is why the other investigation was going on at the same time.

This was never intended as a gotcha. Although there are 17 Gotchas against the hoax. And zero that suggested trump had anything to do with Russia.