Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Lets make it a challenge then, shall we? You post all things from Biden that are in that manner, and I do it from Trump. Deal? Pointless of course, even the most biased Trump-fan knows what he is at this point surely?
    I don’t think anyone claimed that trump isn’t bombastic. The issue I took was that you tried to pawn off joes behavior as trump inspired. Living in a small state with joe as
    Senator I had the unfortunate circumstance of watching joe, even in person a couple of times. He’s an ass and it’s not because or in response to trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    Lets make it a challenge then, shall we? You post all things from Biden that are in that manner, and I do it from Trump. Deal? Pointless of course, even the most biased Trump-fan knows what he is at this point surely?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I don’t think anyone claimed that trump isn’t bombastic. The issue I took was that you tried to pawn off joes behavior as trump inspired. Living in a small state with joe as
    Senator I had the unfortunate circumstance of watching joe, even in person a couple of times. He’s an ass and it’s not because or in response to trump.
    No, and like I said, it wasn´t in defence of Biden, or claiming it really was inspired by Trump. It was solely to point out the hypocricy of some that ignore or even defend every rude, crazy, bigoted thing Trump says, every lie and personal attacks, and then blast Biden for it. I´m not saying I like Biden, I don´t particularly, but he´s not up there with Trump. No one is.

To me, they’re one in the same, just doing idiot thing differently.

And I’ll never forget or forgive the number of draft deferments between both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    To me, they’re one in the same, just doing idiot thing differently.

And I’ll never forget or forgive the number of draft deferments between both of them.
    This one always cracks me up.

So trump deferred
    Obama was too young
    Bush did the national guard, but that wasn’t cool enough
    Clinton slipped out

No one seems to care.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This one always cracks me up.

So trump deferred
    Obama was too young
    Bush did the national guard, but that wasn’t cool enough
    Clinton slipped out

No one seems to care.
    I don’t base my beliefs on what others care about.

Obama and Clinton were every bit as bad. W actually enlisted and his unit could gave been activated at any given moment. I don’t begrudge people who went into the guard.

Last edited by WrongBaldy; 12-09-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Blog Entries

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCityRaven View Post
    I don’t base my beliefs on what others care about.

Obama and Clinton were every bit as bad. W actually enlisted and his unit could gave been activated at any given moment. I don’t begrudge people who went into the guard.
    I think if this were the 80's or early 90's, the draft would be a bigger issue than today. The youngest draft-dodger right now would be 63 years old... it has been 45 years since then. I know a guy who moved to Canada to get away from it... he's annoying, but overall a good guy. I have talked to him about it and he does regret parts of it, but Vietnam was a different war... especially towards the end when we hadn't had an initiative to being there for at least a year. Originally, it was to fight communists... after a while... it was just to fight Vietnamese for some reason, and it was being micromanaged by politicians. It was a disaster for a lot of reasons. I'd fight and die for my country... but I'm sure as hell not dying for a current House of Representative member who wants to look "tough on foreign policy". Our current engagements are not that anymore. We ARE fighting BAD people who, if given a chance, would come over here and cause as much destruction as possible.

It is certainly a loaded issue. People can take a stand on it, and I can respect that... my point being that its almost a non-issue at this point politically. If you were really going to call someone out for being a draft-dodger during a political debate, you'd get about ~2% of the country giving a shit. Whether that is right or wrong is moot... that is the reality.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

you gotta admit this is funny

Blog Entries

Articles being drafted focus on Abuse of Power and Obstructing Congress.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Articles being drafted focus on Abuse of Power and Obstructing Congress.

They could just simplify it to one -> "Orange man bad".