Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Can you imagine Joe having a "Your damn right I ordered the code red" moment?
    Scary thought.

Blog Entries

Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    If so, I can hardly wait for the debates to start.

Good. I want to see both sides having to defend their position. A Senate trial will force things to light as opposed to lobbing bombs from afar.

Any time a branch is held in check it’s a good thing. I don’t doubt the motives of the Dems are not altruistic. But that doesn’t make them wrong either. Judge Nap put things in perfect perspective for me the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I think it´s a deliberate tactic. It has clearly worked for the covfefe in chief to be rude, uninformed, confused and semi-alzheimer and say all the wrong things. Since nothing else has worked, why not try it?
    Joes been a pompous arrogant ass his whole career. He’s a walking gaff machine. It’s just more and more pronounced now that he’s older and not quite as sharp.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Joes been a pompous arrogant ass his whole career. He’s a walking gaff machine. It’s just more and more pronounced now that he’s older and not quite as sharp.
    HS Star QB syndrome.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

It is a deliberate tactic? Calling a voter in Iowa Fat, and telling them they are too old to vote for him? In Iowa? Months before the Primary?

I think there is a strategic deficiency there... he might want to reconsider his speech writer lol
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

It was a joke from my part, clearly not obvious enought though, with the intent of getting one or two Trump defenders to take a breath before going bananas at Biden for being almost as rude as Trump and making a thing out of it, all the while they ignore what Agent Orange has done every day of his life for decades now.

It was a joke from my part, clearly not obvious enought though, with the intent of getting one or two Trump defenders to take a breath before going bananas at Biden for being almost as rude as Trump and making a thing out of it, all the while they ignore what Agent Orange has done every day of his life for decades now.
    So I guess we could say then that Biden actually inspired trump, since Biden has been an arrogant combative ass his whole career

So I guess we could say then that Biden actually inspired trump, since Biden has been an arrogant combative ass his whole career
    There is no one that has ever been like Trump, atleast not in my life time. You won´t find even a fraction of Biden comments like this compared to Trump ones like this.
    And don´t move the goal posts, the point was how some here reacted to Biden going almost full Trump on someone.

There is no one that has ever been like Trump, atleast not in my life time. You won´t find even a fraction of Biden comments like this compared to Trump ones like this.
    And don´t move the goal posts, the point was how some here reacted to Biden going almost full Trump on someone.
    Nah you tried to intimate that Biden was just following trump’s lead with his behavior, when in fact Biden has been that way his entire career.

Nah you tried to intimate that Biden was just following trump’s lead with his behavior, when in fact Biden has been that way his entire career.
    Lets make it a challenge then, shall we? You post all things from Biden that are in that manner, and I do it from Trump. Deal? Pointless of course, even the most biased Trump-fan knows what he is at this point surely?

Lets make it a challenge then, shall we? You post all things from Biden that are in that manner, and I do it from Trump. Deal? Pointless of course, even the most biased Trump-fan knows what he is at this point surely?
    I honestly wouldn't argue that Trump is bombastic at all. I agree with you 100%. That being said, would you prefer your leaders to act like one you despise in order to fight back? Or would you prefer to have a leader that matches your values?

I honestly don't mind Trump's bombastic behavior... I find it to be funny honestly. Most of the time he says it with a smile, or it is in response to someone being a total dick to him.
    In THIS instance of Biden... I don't think the guy was being a dick to him... I think he was expressing real concerns... Biden got defensive and it was a terrible look.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead