Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: House to impeach President Trump

Pressure is starting to take it's toll on our old Nancy as she snaps at a reporter for asking if she hates Trump. She's also become very religious lately cause she always seems to be praying for someone.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/nancy-...-mess-with-me/

2. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Pressure is starting to take it's toll on our old Nancy as she snaps at a reporter for asking if she hates Trump. She's also become very religious lately cause she always seems to be praying for someone.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/05/nancy-...-mess-with-me/
    Must be the day for it, as ol' sleepy Joe is at it, too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Must be the day for it, as ol' sleepy Joe is at it, too.
    Yep, I saw that as well. Guess it's contagious. They've been used to softball questions their whole political careers and can't take the heat. I thought Trump was the nasty one. Joe will be the next candidate to have a heart attack.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Yep, I saw that as well. Guess it's contagious. They've been used to softball questions their whole political careers and can't take the heat. I thought Trump was the nasty one. Joe will be the next candidate to have a heart attack.
    I think that Q&A might have actually destroyed his campaign completely. Yelling, "You wanna do push-ups?" at an old man... or then yelling he was, "Too old to vote for me!".
    Seriously? Joe Biden is freaking nuts... the guy he was yelling at never lost his cool... never yelled... didn't accuse him of anything... he just brought up his issues. Joe Biden went OFF on him, for no reason. He could have been like, "Hey, I hear ya... I'm no spring chicken, but I can run laps around everyone... I've got the experience that nobody else has. As for my son, let's let that play out, and you'll see that all of your concerns were ill founded..." Instead, he screamed and got defensive, and issued a push-up challenge. What a freaking nut job. I wouldn't vote for that dude to be on a small town council. How the hell has he been in office for so long.
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

5. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I think that Q&A might have actually destroyed his campaign completely. Yelling, "You wanna do push-ups?" at an old man... or then yelling he was, "Too old to vote for me!".
    Seriously? Joe Biden is freaking nuts... the guy he was yelling at never lost his cool... never yelled... didn't accuse him of anything... he just brought up his issues. Joe Biden went OFF on him, for no reason. He could have been like, "Hey, I hear ya... I'm no spring chicken, but I can run laps around everyone... I've got the experience that nobody else has. As for my son, let's let that play out, and you'll see that all of your concerns were ill founded..." Instead, he screamed and got defensive, and issued a push-up challenge. What a freaking nut job. I wouldn't vote for that dude to be on a small town council. How the hell has he been in office for so long.
    Yeah, ol' pervy Joe has taken a turn for the worse lately, hasn't he? He knows he's slipping in the polls and the pressure is on.

Quote Originally Posted by DitkasSausage View Post
    I had to watch that interaction a few times...and I'm still laughing my ass off.

Joe Biden called a voter fat, too old, thought he was in Ohio but was actually in Iowa, challenged a voter to a push up contest and said he was Vice President in the wrong century.

All in one day.

Other than that the “No Malarkey Tour” is off to a great start...

7. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I had to watch that interaction a few times...and I'm still laughing my ass off.

Joe Biden called a voter fat, too old, thought he was in Ohio but was actually in Iowa, challenged a voter to a push up contest and said he was Vice President in the wrong century.

All in one day.

Say it ain't so, Joe!! Can you imagine if/when the trial starts in the Senate and they call him in to testify? That will be must-see tv. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I think the pressure is gettin' to ol' Joe w/him slipping in the polls and the possibility of a Senate trial in which so many things can/will be brought to the forefront regarding he and his son looming on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Say it ain't so, Joe!! Can you imagine if/when the trial starts in the Senate and they call him in to testify? That will be must-see tv. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I think the pressure is gettin' to ol' Joe w/him slipping in the polls and the possibility of a Senate trial in which so many things can/will be brought to the forefront regarding he and his son looming on the horizon.
    Joe might get called, but he won’t testify. He will have an agreement to drop out.

If he testifies, he will perjure himself. The guy is senile and can’t remember short term things. My father in law is about the same age and going through the same. He spends his days telling stories of his youth, but can’t recall that I just helped him out his suitcase in the car.

If joe tried to testify, he will 100% get himself into trouble. His handlers won’t let it happen. He will exit as gracefully as he can

So joe will be out

Warren and sanders will be out while the hearings are happening.

Can this be a stunt by the DNC, to clear the field for Michelle??

Blog Entries

Can you imagine Joe having a "Your damn right I ordered the code red" moment?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

All in one day.

I think it´s a deliberate tactic. It has clearly worked for the covfefe in chief to be rude, uninformed, confused and semi-alzheimer and say all the wrong things. Since nothing else has worked, why not try it?

11. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Joe might get called, but he won’t testify. He will have an agreement to drop out.

If he testifies, he will perjure himself. The guy is senile and can’t remember short term things. My father in law is about the same age and going through the same. He spends his days telling stories of his youth, but can’t recall that I just helped him out his suitcase in the car.

If joe tried to testify, he will 100% get himself into trouble. His handlers won’t let it happen. He will exit as gracefully as he can

So joe will be out

Warren and sanders will be out while the hearings are happening.

Can this be a stunt by the DNC, to clear the field for Michelle??
    I mentioned that the other day, kind of half-heartedly, but it has some merit. Grab your popcorn. Things are going to get real interesting in the real near term. The field for them is quickly turning into the rich, old white guys and they are hellbent on beating Trump and I can't see them sitting back and doing nothing. Obama convinced his pal Deval Patrick to throw his hat into the ring just last week. Why do you think that is? He knows it's looking bad for them. Time is short, too, so something will happen very shortly. My bet is that it's already happening behind the scenes. Watch.

12. Re: House to impeach President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by bossofataka View Post
    I think it´s a deliberate tactic. It has clearly worked for the covfefe in chief to be rude, uninformed, confused and semi-alzheimer and say all the wrong things. Since nothing else has worked, why not try it?
    If so, I can hardly wait for the debates to start.