Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

House to impeach President Trump

Nancy has decided enough is enough. Time to throw this over to the senate and allow the GOP to take control

This should be good tv for the next few months. McConnell has said he will be thorough and details. The senate won’t rush through this

Talks of having schiff, Pelosi and Biden all called to testify

Sanders and Warren will have to suspend the presidential campaigning

And we still haven’t seen any evidence of an impeachable offense.

Should be good tv.

Blog Entries

Re: House to impeach President Trump

Bold Strategy Cotton... lets see if it pays off for them.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Bold Strategy Cotton... lets see if it pays off for them.
    LOL. Damn, I thought the same damn thing.

Blog Entries

Would love to see all of these shit heads lose their seats. History says that they probably will.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Would love to see all of these shit heads lose their seats. History says that they probably will.
    Nancy and schiff are in fringe alt left districts. They only way they lose their seat is if their voters don’t think they did enough to overturn the election

She could lose her speaker seat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Nancy and schiff are in fringe alt left districts. They only way they lose their seat is if their voters don’t think they did enough to overturn the election

She could lose her speaker seat.
    Those folks wont lose their seats.

Other dems that are in fairly contested seats could lose out. Maybe not necessarily to a republican, but potentially to another dem that is more moderate. Either way, I could see GOP retaking the house.

Get ready for the GOP to set donation records...

Meanwhile, the DNC is $7 million in the red.

Nancy is handing the 2020 election to Trump on a silver platter.

Blog Entries

Definitely going to get interesting because since the Senate is where a trial would occur, they can subpoena basically everyone that Nadler and Schiff wouldn't.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hunter and Joe subpoenaed as well as Schiff, the whistleblower, and multiple DNC affiliates. This could get pretty darn ugly for them - especially with the IG FISA abuse report.

Definitely going to get interesting because since the Senate is where a trial would occur, they can subpoena basically everyone that Nadler and Schiff wouldn't.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Hunter and Joe subpoenaed as well as Schiff, the whistleblower, and multiple DNC affiliates. This could get pretty darn ugly for them - especially with the IG FISA abuse report.
    This also assumes that every dem votes for this. We have already seen a few come out against it.

My god... we would have the IG Report coming down heading into 2020, and there are criminal indictments attached to that... then, we'd also have the Senate impeachment??? Trump won't even have to campaign! We'd be inundated with so much pro-Trump and bad-DNC press by March that it wouldn't even matter which sad sack the DNC through to the slaughter, and the GOP will be able to HEAVILY invest in close senate and house elections across the country. This might have been one of the worst strategic moves for a political party in the history of the United States. At this point, there is zero chance that, even with the DNC Propaganda Media, we won't see a complete annihilation of the DNC in the upcoming election. I truly feel bad for the liberals hanging on this impeachment as some sort of life-line.

Is there any scenario that Democrats don't get destroyed? I'm not seeing one... I really am not. I'd even be willing to hear from the liberals down here... what is your hope riding on at this point?
    "Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else." -Margaret Mead

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    You’re underestimating the ability of republicans to screw things up
    Great point

2/3 of Senate must vote to remove impeached president. Won't come close. In fact, I think Dem Senators realize that and will vote against it to save their hides come November.