Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Playoff tickets

Blog Entries

Re: Playoff tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Upper Deck John View Post
    We’ll probably start to see how you can lock in playoffs seats with a PSL purchase.
    They have been advertising this for the past month

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Ravenboy2003;1807776]I remember when we got suckered into buying PSLs in 1996, they “guaranteed” us that we OWNED the actual seat in the new stadium and would have first dibs on all events. LOL. We see how that worked out. I don’t think the Ravens have offered us first dibs on tickets since the Metallica concert. And that was some cheesy code that everyone and their brother already had.[/QUOTE
    whenever they give PSL owners codes for concerts, its always the 4th or 5th presale and the last one before the public sale, not as advertised when we bought PSLs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I remember when we got suckered into buying PSLs in 1996, they “guaranteed” us that we OWNED the actual seat in the new stadium and would have first dibs on all events. LOL. We see how that worked out. I don’t think the Ravens have offered us first dibs on tickets since the Metallica concert. And that was some cheesy code that everyone and their brother already had.
    whenever they give PSL owners codes for concerts, its always the 4th or 5th presale and the last one before the public sale, not as advertised when we bought PSLs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    I don't understand why the OP feels obligated to receive first dibs on playoff tickets other then the ones he already owns?
    because PSL owners make a long term commitment to the team and have stuck by them through various controversies over the years and still loyally bought tickets! we have been forced to buy preseason games at well above market value, and have had to pay more for our tickets than someone who decided at the last minute that they want to attend all 8 regular season home games at a reduced price (southwest boarding past) Some of us share our PSLs with family members, of bring different people to different games, and we should have a chance to buy extras. I'm not even asking for a guaranteed ticket, i'm ok with the lottery where you pick where you want to sit and if you are selected, then you get seats in that area, if none are available in that price range, you get the next lowest and so on.

Blog Entries

I have the pay as you play option. I only need my two tickets. But the OP is correct, PSL holders should get first crack at extra tickets. Without PSL holders there is no team.